HHA King Pin vs Spott Hogg Hog Father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HHA King Pin vs Spott Hogg Hog Father

I originally ordered an HHA king Pin for me Hoyt CST but it's looking like the back order could be over a month so I got to thinking, is it really worth the wait plus extra money over a Hog Father?

Have not seen it, but unless Hha has come a long way there won't be a comparison to spot Hogg quality. Again I havent "seen" the king pin. Hha makes a great sight... But not to the standard as spot Hogg

Comment

I have been shooting a Hogg father this year. It's not even in the same league as an hha and I think hha is a fine sight. The hoggs are built like a tank and just flat work. I have a single pin, 3 pin and now 4 pin version of the hogg father. I love them. I now have pins for 20-30-40-50 and can dial to 110-120 yds.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
        I have been shooting a Hogg father this year. It's not even in the same league as an hha and I think hha is a fine sight. The hoggs are built like a tank and just flat work. I have a single pin, 3 pin and now 4 pin version of the hogg father. I love them. I now have pins for 20-30-40-50 and can dial to 110-120 yds.
        So if you were me, would you nix the HHA order and nab a hogg father

Comment

As long as the price tag isn't a problem then get the hogg father. You will never regret it and will like having the dovetail on it.

Comment

Look a the Montana Black Gold

Comment

Working...
            X