No announcement yet.

Experience. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was up late reading that entire thread, Rick. There are some good laughs in it but some of the comments really make a guy wonder if someone is working with a full deck.

Comment

What's the thread title? I haven't found it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
        What's the thread title? I haven't found it yet.
        They shut it down.

The other feller started whimpering about being attacked, and going on a political tirade.

I pointed out to him, that attacking someone, then accusing that someone as being the attacker, and crying about it, is a tactic straight out of the liberal playbook. I then accused him of being a closet Hillary voter.

Topic didn't last long after that.

Rick

Comment

Lol! There were a couple other topics addressing the mods shut down too. Guessing they were also yours?
          Last edited by KenWood; 06-29-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
            Lol! There were a couple other topics addressing the mods shut down too. Guessing they were also yours?
            Nope, that one was the only one of mine shut down, and it wasn't really mine. I had just posted replies in it. A lot of replies. LOL

Rick

Comment

Your latest thread about ethics, er I mean conscience, is sort of baiting the situation.

There are so many guys over there that see only two or three deer a year. All that time hunting without seeing game gives them lots of time to come up with rules to live by for everyone else. I feel sorry for them. But not sorry enough to not post a picture of a dozen deer around a feeder.

God Bless Texas!

Comment

There's a bunch guys who love themselves way too much over there.

Comment

I've been there since right after it opened up.
                  Yeah, there's some doofuses there, but there are many more that are great folks.

I just wish Pat would upgrade the software.

Rick

Comment

You are spot on Rick. There are some good guys there but some others.......Woah!

Comment

Working...
                    X