Havalon Knife Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havalon Knife Blades

I use the 60XT blades. Last 100ct box I bought were pretty crappy. Not near as consistently sharp as a few years ago. Some are razor, some not so much. Any idea if there are different manufacturers for these? If so, what are the best?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Switch to the 60A replacement blades, instead of the 60XT. They are 20% thicker and that lets them get a nice sharp CONSISTENT edge on them. Most every place sells the 12-packs. Midway used to sell the large boxes.

Comment

I just got some 60A's but they don't allow the old style havalon to close properly. They cut about the same but break less.

Comment

Originally posted by Blank View Post
        Switch to the 60A replacement blades, instead of the 60XT. They are 20% thicker and that lets them get a nice sharp CONSISTENT edge on them. Most every place sells the 12-packs. Midway used to sell the large boxes.

X2

Comment

Originally posted by Blank View Post
          X3

Comment

Like posted above the 60A’s don’t fit the older knives very well. I use the
            60 or the 60xt. I have about 50 of the 60A I need to trade someone.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
              Like posted above the 60A’s don’t fit the older knives very well. I use the
              60 or the 60xt. I have about 50 of the 60A I need to trade someone.
              I'd be interested in buying them if you'd sell.

Comment

The thin blades aren't worth fooling with. Get the thicker blades.

Comment

I have had really good luck w/ Knives of Alaska. They are made in Denison...

Comment

Check medical supply places, a friend used to work for a hospital and he used the same ones that they used for surgery. Not sure who that was[emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X