No announcement yet.

How Many Live In Harris County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We lived there during my working career of 34 years, raised my family there, they still live there and we visit often. It was good to us but finally moved back to the woods and retired.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      its going to be wild to watch this new 27 yo judge the first time we get a big storm. Hopefully shes smart enough to use most of Ed's team, or at least learn from them

That’s the first thing I said. As someone who is trained and has experience in the NIMS and IAP, she is going to experience stress the likes of which she has never imagined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So crazy that she won and has never attended a commissioner's meeting

This is a lot of money ($4.5B) voters put in the hands of someone so young and with such little (none) experience
        Last edited by texansfan; 11-11-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, good ol Houston. The cesspool of Texas. Don't worry, Dallas is catching up fast.

Comment

NW Harris...in Tomball. Grew up here.

JWB '04

Comment

All I will say is over the next 2-4 years the Red Wave better get going or Harris County is done!

Comment

I am VERY glad I am no longer living in Harris County... unfortunately my business (my physical property) is in Harris County. I love having my business in Humble, very business friendly, but I have no say in the politics of Harris county because I live in Liberty County... All I get to do is pay horrible taxes placed on my business... Sure seems like taxation without representation to me... Looks like I have 2 options... pay and shut up about it, or move my business... THAT is an active project!!
                That little teeny-bopper we have for Harris County Judge is going to get so overwhelmed, she'll go crying for her mamma or her safe place... If I were on Judge Emmett's staff, there's no way in hell I'd work for her... I'd let her pick her own "experts" and see how that works out for her...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  I am VERY glad I am no longer living in Harris County... unfortunately my business (my physical property) is in Harris County. I love having my business in Humble, very business friendly, but I have no say in the politics of Harris county because I live in Liberty County... All I get to do is pay horrible taxes placed on my business... Sure seems like taxation without representation to me... Looks like I have 2 options... pay and shut up about it, or move my business... THAT is an active project!!
                  That little teeny-bopper we have for Harris County Judge is going to get so overwhelmed, she'll go crying for her mamma or her safe place... If I were on Judge Emmett's staff, there's no way in hell I'd work for her... I'd let her pick her own "experts" and see how that works out for her...

We discussed how the change in the commissioners court and county judge are going to be bad for the county in our property board meeting tonight. I agree with not letting judge Emmett’s staff not helping her. First major storm and she’s a goner! Lord help us!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    We discussed how the change in the commissioners court and county judge are going to be bad for the county in our property board meeting tonight. I agree with not letting judge Emmett’s staff not helping her. First major storm and she’s a goner! Lord help us!!

So you two would let millions of ppl suffer for what again?
                    Partisan politics?
                    I swear I never heard a dem say they'd let a Republican die without medical treatment because they didn't vote for obamacare.

Y'all don't think every Latina Democrat from California isn't already flooding Lina's inbox offering assistance?

If you hate Harris county so much just move your house and your business outside of Harris county
                    It is that simple.

Interesting times are ahead of us that's for sure

Comment

I've lived in Houston my whole life. Harris County has been done for a while. Fort Bend is well on it's way. Emmett was a career politician like all the other ones, but at least seemed to do his job and keep mainstream political BS out of it. I guess we'll see where it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        So you two would let millions of ppl suffer for what again?
                        Partisan politics?
                        I swear I never heard a dem say they'd let a Republican die without medical treatment because they didn't vote for obamacare.

Y'all don't think every Latina Democrat from California isn't already flooding Lina's inbox offering assistance?

If you hate Harris county so much just move your house and your business outside of Harris county
                        It is that simple.

Interesting times are ahead of us that's for sure
                        You know, I told you long ago that I would not respond to anything you had to post and to this point, I have kept that commitment... however, your libtard statement above has to be responded to... I will NOT LET YOU PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH (figuratively)!! ...
                        I never said what you typed as a question. READ WHAT I TYPED!! I said that "I" would not work for her (or any other libtard)... flat simple and to the point. She got herself elected, let her got get herself a staff and do her dang job... NO sir I will not be a part of the libtard DemoKraut agenda... No different than no matter what, a dang DemoKraut won't vote for a conservative no matter what...

You may be a well educated person, but I was defending this country and standing up for its principles when your **** was still yellow, likely before. You don't have a clue.... It's libtards like you that will drive this country to its end and I despise you for it.

Comment

You even in Harris county Tfan?

The home of Waylon is a pretty good ways north, isnt it?

Comment

Working...
                          X