Adobe Lightroom 3 Beta - Free for 6 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adobe Lightroom 3 Beta - Free for 6 months

For those interested in trying out Lightroom for an extended period of time, Adobe is offering 6 months free trial right now for the new Beta software.

Follow the link...

Click here

From Adobe:

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom software is a digital darkroom and efficient assistant designed for serious amateur and professional photographers. With Lightroom, you can organize, enhance, and showcase your images all from one fast and nimble application that’s available on Macintosh and Windows® platforms.

•Manage your growing photo collection in a visual library that makes it quick and easy to organize, find, and select your images.
    •Get the absolute best from every shot—whether raw, JPEG, or TIFF—using state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools.
    •And when you're ready, showcase your images with the impact they deserve using customizable print layouts, powerful slideshows, web gallery creation tools, and connection to online photo sharing sites (may require third-party plug-ins).

Man, I like the sound of some of the new features.....better noise reduction, watermarking, etc.. Sweet! Will it be a free upgrade for current Lr 2 users?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      Will it be a free upgrade for current Lr 2 users?
      Knowing Adobe, I doubt it! But usually the upgrade cost isnt too bad.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Kevin. Think I'll give it a try. Maybe I can get to where I don't have to stand in Wildman's PP prowess shadow.

Comment

Downloading now

Comment

Danny, is it downloading as an upgrade to Lr2, or is it taking up space as a separate program?

Comment

I will be all over this release!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Danny, is it downloading as an upgrade to Lr2, or is it taking up space as a separate program?
                Shane, generally they install along side of the current programs.

Comment

Kevin is right, It installed as a separate program.

Comment

Working...
                  X