Quiver Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiver Help!!!

Im in search for a good quiver or , right now I have the kwikee 4 arrow. Im looking for a good Hip quiver or Quiver pack. Or a way to silence my kwikee Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

What's noisy on the Kwikee?

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post
      What's noisy on the Kwikee?
      When ever I shoot with it attached it vibrates like crazy betwee the bracket and where the quiver slides into it. It's absolutely driving me nuts.

Comment

Cat quiver

Comment

Dunno on the 4, but my 6arrow Kwikee had a knob that threaded into the quiver and protruded through it to apply pressure between it and the bracket to stop noise and make it more solid when attached.

I didn't care to screw that in and out a few turns each time I took the quiver off and on. I put a small strip of moleskin in the bracket and it snugged up good. and made it long enough to go over the top of the bracket and tuck in behind it. That way, when you put the quiver on, it wouldn't slide the moleskin down.

Comment

If you are looking for a good quality hip quiver look no further than EW Bateman Co. A Texas company that makes a good product. I have been using their hip quiver for close to 20 years.

Comment

I'll try that screw in knob and if im not satisfied i'll check out the EW Bateman quiver thanks!!!

Comment

Tight spot

Comment

Just got a Tight Spot and couldn't be happier. Very cool design and keeps your bow having a thin profile. Easy on and off too!

Comment

I had a Kwikee but when I took the quiver off to shoot the bracket sounded like a cap gun.
                    Last edited by *DW*; 06-27-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

This is an old thread but Tight Spot is the way to go for a bow quiver.

Comment

Working...
                      X