No announcement yet.

Rage Hypodermics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice broadheads and congrats to your bear!

Daniel

Comment

very nice bear, you have me sold.

Comment

Congrats on your bear!

Comment

Nice!i might have to buy that new rage

Comment

congrats on the bear.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I saw they came out with a chisel tip extreme but they need to come out with a Hypo-extreme. I think a 2.3 cutting width with an all steel ferrule would be an absolute awesome whitetail head.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                  Look at the base, it has a rubber collar that they claim will survive the shot...
                  it absolutely will not survive the shot, in fact I think the design is made to not be used again.

I like the shock collar a lot more, I shot the extreme's last year with a lot of luck but I'll promise that when they deploy they will nock out the notches and be unusable.

Comment

All steel no o-ring sharp tip, I think rage hit it out of the park, theyve been making some pretty good improvements in the past 2 years trying to get back some reputation im sure.

Comment

I have not personally tested these broadheads yet but judging by how fast they are flying off the shelves...the Rage Hypodermics are a hit!
                      Last edited by EagleArchery; 06-25-2013, 07:02 AM. Reason: forgot link

Comment

Working...
                      X