Water Softener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water Softener

Taking a wild shot here.....anyone in the Kingwood/Porter area have a Rain Soft Gold Series water softener? I need a 101 class with this thing.

Good luck
    Bumppppp

Comment

No help here, I’m poor.

What is a water softener?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mary, you just need to do what me n ol' Tmag, Jack71, and a few others did and get you a place "out in the country"... won't need no stinkin' water softener on this well water what we got! Ain't no stinkin' "association dues" neither and no having to contend with "Ethel" or "Houston"!!

Sorry, that's all I got!

Comment

RainSoft Owner’s Manuals Computer “Q2” Valve Water Treatment System Click here to download as Acrobat PDF Water Treatment System 14 Day Timer Click here to download as Acrobat PDF Silver Series Water Conditioning Equipment Click here to download as Acrobat PDF Gold Series Water Conditioning Equipment Click here to download as Acrobat PDF How To Set Your Timer Click here

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Mary, you just need to do what me n ol' Tmag, Jack71, and a few others did and get you a place "out in the country"... won't need no stinkin' water softener on this well water what we got! Ain't no stinkin' "association dues" neither and no having to contend with "Ethel" or "Houston"!!

Sorry, that's all I got!

The only draw back is living in Tarkington, where everyone is related.

Comment

A comprehensive overview of the cost, installation process and maintenance of the Rainsoft Water Treament systems specifically the EC4 model.DIAMOND CRYSTAL ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Oh NO you didn't?!! We ain't like Porter folk where all the family trees look like telephone poles... (no branches)...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Oh NO you didn't?!! We ain't like Porter folk where all the family trees look like telephone poles... (no branches)...

Watch it, Mary lives in Porter.

Comment

Watch it, Mary lives in Porter.

Yea, but she ain't no "native" like yu b!

Comment

Tarkington Prairie. Where the men are men......and the women are too.

Comment

Porter Tx. Where your dads your dad and your uncle too...[emoji12][emoji12]

Comment

This is a lot like watching a trailer park fight on Cops.

I’m not sure who to pull for yet

Comment

LOL at y'all. I'm a Porterican now too.

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                            I had already googled that. There are just some things that don't make sense with this piece of equipment. I'm not sure it is hooked up correctly...or maybe works right.

I have someone coming out to look at it.

Comment

Working...
                            X