No announcement yet.

Whale wars ending???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea i always wanted to see one of those whaling ships run over those idiots. That guy, well really all those people, are nut jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
      The man is a nutjob! I understand he was asked to leave Greenpeace because his views were even to radical for them. I enjoyed the show sometimes, especially when the whalers would come out on top.
      He started Greenpeace is what makes that worse, lol.

"Hey Paul, we know you started all this but we're gonna have to ask you to leave."

Comment

Sad day. Those whales days are numbered and so is the fate of all ocean creatures. Mermaids will eventually run out of food sources and return to land.

Comment

Well, Bye.

Comment

It is .. never mind

Comment

I was always waiting for the Japanese to pull out the AK's ....but it never happen. I do feel that the whales need someone out there helping them, but not these goofy hippies.

Comment

How do we apply for whale tags???

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                  How do we apply for whale tags???
                  Ragin' I think it can only be done for research. Let me see what I can do to bribe a professor here at work. I'll try and get as many research tags as I can. Ready for an epic live bowfishing thread!

Comment

I have problems with whaleing, but I have bigger problems with pirates. That is all those guys are, glorified pirates. I am surprised no one has been shot for boarding a vessel with out permission. If someone raided my property, I would lightup their arse!!

I cant even watch that show without my blood boiling!

Comment

I hope the show is off the air for good u dig.

Comment

Originally posted by LeifBarnes View Post
                        wow. i was more referring to the season ending, shoulda specified but thats crazy, i didnt realize how much they did outside of whale season too. there was a "seal wars" episode that was pretty intense and they were also doing that whale thing around europe too

Comment

Those sea-tards really made me sick. I never really get into watching it, because I smelled PETA as well. And they made some seriously bad boating decisions.

Comment

Finally.....he's on the run!

Run BIG BOY RUN.......Your Ego will eventually get you caught. Can't stand to be OUT OF THE LIMELIGHT.....over time.....you will be found!

Management of the targeted whale species....the Japanese and other whaling communities are not killing whales without QDM - modern science and satellites are making the management of these various species a very well known process - a process that is also keeping the pods healthy and in check.

I'm more concerned with whale habitat loss with the privitization of remote regions that previously were uninhabited.....are now.......Condos, Yachts and mucho vessel traffic. Whales do not like too much pressure.....boats and lights along the shoreline = pressure.

Sea turtles and whales.....both need wide open shores and "lightly to nil with vessel traffic pressure." Plastic bags....pollution......commercialization of the remote regions of the world for humans....this will be their end. Not the whalers.
                            Last edited by AtTheWall; 08-08-2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

sea-tards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i literally lol'ed!!

Comment

To me it's really stupid I'm glad it's over anyway!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X