H bar H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H bar H

Does anyone have any experience with these guys? They're located arid Bandera.

I know one of the owners. I have never hunted there. he shows me pics and videos every time he is in the shop. lots of nice game.

Comment

I hunted there a few years ago. I was chasing axis and didn't see any in range. Really nice people and maybe worth a look.

Comment

we hunt every year with Heidi and Joel. Great place and great people.

Comment

Following. Interested if anyone has hunted exotics with them.

Comment

that is my axis on the home page of their web site. The place is low fence. We have seen axis every year we are there. Have not always had shot opportunities at good bucks but someone in our group has always seen one. I passed a nice blackbuck there one year too but they normally don't have many of those. They have another ranch that is high fence that they run hunts on also that has some nice exotics too. They are MLD level 3 ranch and we have been doing a late season doe hunt there for about the past 6 or so years.

Comment

We just got back from another hunt there. Lots of axis seen, most still in velvet but getting close. I had one hardhorned axis come in ~30inches but did not offer a shot. Out of the group of 15 axis bucks that came in, 4 will be ~30 inch range with one that will should end up bigger then that.
              We were there doing a late season MLD hunt and I was mainly looking for a wt does. Unfortunately the wt does didn't cooperate this weekend. I also had around ~120 - 125 inch 8pnt whitetail buck come into the corn.

If anyone is looking to go turkey hunting I bet I saw at least 50 on each hunt.

Comment

Working...
              X