Late season snow goose hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late season snow goose hunts

Looking for recommendations for a good late conservation snow goose hunting guide. Don't need fancy lodging or anything but depending on price it would be cool. Suggestions from personal experience will be much appreciated!

Snow Reaper's in Paragould, Ar. My BIL's long time friend runs it and they're good people and great hunters. Don't know how far you're willing to travel, but they're in an excellent (if not the best) spot for conservation geese.

I'm pretty sure he stays in the duck woods until goose season, but not positive on that. Last I knew they could provide lodging. They have a Facebook page.
    Last edited by Razrbk89; 12-08-2015, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Thanks I will have to check them out! Would love to find a hunt here in Texas if possible but shoot the drive may be the same either way haha

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
        Thanks I will have to check them out! Would love to find a hunt here in Texas if possible but shoot the drive may be the same either way haha
        You'd be better off going to Arkansas. We went last year with Northern Skies, and had a great hunt. If you get a group together, it's not expensive either. Way more birds up there. It will literally blow your mind.

Comment

you need to call dusty. dunno his last name. lol 903 880 8948

he lives over by ceder creek lake, but guides in Arkansas, up by searcy.
          hunted with him last year. he puts in the leg work to get you on fresh birds.
          I think it was a couple hundred bucks a day, and we went morning and evening.

we had 10000 or so over our heads at one time. I bet I saw at least half a million while we were up there. crazy

Comment

Dang ! Sounds like we're gonna have to head to Arkansas for sure!

Comment

Arkansas is definitely your best bet as they will have the largest concentrations of birds.

Comment

Here's you a couple Arkansas pics when the birds wake up.

Comment

Couple more for you.

Look real close and you can see the ducks dropping in the field as we're leaving.

Comment

I second AR.

Comment

Is that Dusty Barber? from around Cedar Creek?

Comment

I appreciate all the suggestions. Sounds like we will be going to Arkansas for sure!

Comment

Working...
                        X