Latest knife sheaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest knife sheaths

Had the opportunity to meet up with several friends last weekend at the annual Bootmakers & Saddlemakers Gathering and had an amazing time!
    Ended up walking out of there with the Ferrari of stitching machines to add to the tool belt and have had some fun playing around with making some new leather sheaths! Picked up several new tooling stamps and a sweet new awl that Barry makes himself - great tools of the trade!

Thanks again for all the support along the way and if I can help you out in the future, feel free to pm or holler back here.
    Attached Files

Very nice work.

Comment

Love mine and it is holding up very well. But here recently I have been using the kydex one a little more.

Comment

Which Cobra did you buy? Class 3 or 4?

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

first class brother

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
              Very nice work.
              Originally posted by Billy Shipp View Post
              Nice job!
              Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              first class brother
              Thank you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                Which Cobra did you buy? Class 3 or 4?
                I went with the Class 4 premium package. Went with the Cobra instead of any of the other companies because they just seem to have it together a bit more and willingness to support as well as honesty. I did some extensive research and spoke with the owners of a couple other big name machine co.'s (if that saves you any time) I like the idea of having the longer arm for some future projects. My wife is going to start making leather bags and purses while I'm considering learning to make boots in the future (no time soon). I've order a smaller heavy duty Singer to do inlay stitching and and the such but that's probably tmi...
                (if you're considering one, you might ask for Steve or Vince and pass my name along - Brian Milinski)

Comment

Originally posted by Texas007 View Post
                  Love mine and it is holding up very well. But here recently I have been using the kydex one a little more.
                  Glad to hear! Yes, that kydex is a nice option to have on a pack,etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                    I went with the Class 4 premium package. Went with the Cobra instead of any of the other companies because they just seem to have it together a bit more and willingness to support as well as honesty. I did some extensive research and spoke with the owners of a couple other big name machine co.'s (if that saves you any time) I like the idea of having the longer arm for some future projects. My wife is going to start making leather bags and purses while I'm considering learning to make boots in the future (no time soon). I've order a smaller heavy duty Singer to do inlay stitching and and the such but that's probably tmi...
                    (if you're considering one, you might ask for Steve or Vince and pass my name along - Brian Milinski)
                    I already have a Cowboy machine.

Steve is a good guy. I met him several years ago at a leather show.

BTW nice sheath

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                      I already have a Cowboy machine.

Steve is a good guy. I met him several years ago at a leather show.

BTW nice sheath
                      Thanks!

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by austinRecurve View Post
                          Nice work.
                          Nice bear! And thank you sir

Comment

Looks great! You’re knife is holding up extremely well too. Keep up the great work

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                              Looks great! You’re knife is holding up extremely well too. Keep up the great work
                              Thanks and that's Awesome man, so glad to hear!

Comment

Working...
                              X