Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend got fired, this is a new one

Reminder to everyone in an office, you never know who is watching

I have a good friend who was a project manager at USAA. Last week he got fired. Check this out

He was at his desk one hand on his phone, the other hand reach down to casually 'adjust'. Later he gets taken to HR. Apparently a chick videod it and reported him. They tried to accuse him of sexting, he denied, and even turned over his phone. They didnt find anything but let him go anyway. The HR LADY asked him why he didnt just get up to go to the bathroom to adjust

sad world we living it. CYA!!!

For the record I am sitting at my desk, and i just adjusted myself.

Comment

Wow. Either he was "adjusting" for a while or she was out to get him and set around waiting for it to happen.

Comment

sad

Comment

That's "nuts".

Comment

Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
              Wow. Either he was "adjusting" for a while or she was out to get him and set around waiting for it to happen.
              If there’s not more to the story then it wouldn’t be surprising if she did have it in for him and was even willing to invent something.

Comment

There’s gotta be more to the story...

Skinny

Comment

A crisp hundred says the chick that took the video is uglier than homemade soap...or a flaming liberal lesbian...or both. And in honor of your buddy, I'm going to close my office door and take my pants off just cuz.

Comment

I'd file a complaint to HR about a women filming my crotch.

Comment

How aggressively was he “adjusting himself”?

Like others said there has to be more to the story

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                        thats what i said. he said it was one of those times the first adjust didnt do the trick but wasnt overthe top

Comment

I'm a frequent adjuster.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            There’s gotta be more to the story...

Skinny
                            Maybe, maybe not. Some people love drama so much they will create it. I've gotten to where I won't say anything other than "good morning", "yes", and "no" to certain people at work.

Comment

Some women need to get a life. This world we are living in is stupid these days.

Now the catch term is LGBTQ. Ok, T was bad enough, but Q? Questioning? Some people have too much time on their hands. If I was that guy's boss I'd file a grievance against her for playing with her phone during working hours and not doing her work.

Comment

Working...
                              X