iPhone XS case???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone XS case???

Had to upgrade today and I’m looking for advice or opinions on cases. I have always had a Otterbox Defended and never a complaint. Bought one today and apparently they are “screenless.” Has anyone had any luck with the new version? I’m tuff and careless with my phones so I need something that will hold up.

Have one on my Xs. However, I went with a tempered glass screen protector for a wee bit more added protection. Haven’t had any experiences to test it’s durability but I’m not as worried about the phone in the new OB Defender case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The built in plastic screens on those older cases are horrible. Get a real tempered/ballistic glass screen protector. They are on Amazon for $5.99 a two pack. They are excellent and take away from the phone screen like those plastic built in things. I installed a new one on my X just a couple hours ago. As for cases, I like the Otterbox Symmetry series. Very slim, yet protective. If you are used to the Defender and don’t mind the bulk, go for it. It’s a tough case no doubt.

JETech Screen Protector Apple iPhone Xs iPhone X, Tempered Glass Film, 2-Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07515P7PT..._p385Bb65X06V7
      Last edited by Trevor73402; 11-11-2018, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys. I like the defender for sure. I will be ordering a screen protector for it today. Saw where they now sell on called Alpha Glass made by Otterbox so might give that a try

Comment

Working...
        X