No announcement yet.

Adventure of a lifetime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an awesome trip. Those are some bad arse pictures. I would have that first picture made into a poster and hang it on the wall. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Very cool!! Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Appreciate it fellas, it was amazing trip! Being there 2 weeks I was able to see a lot of different parts of Japan. Really enjoyed it and wasn’t to expensive at all. Next trip will be Thailand in May! Just have to find something challenging to do there lol.

Comment

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer94 View Post
            Appreciate it fellas, it was amazing trip! Being there 2 weeks I was able to see a lot of different parts of Japan. Really enjoyed it and wasn’t to expensive at all. Next trip will be Thailand in May! Just have to find something challenging to do there lol.
            What was the food like? Did you eat any of their high grade Kobe steak?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                What was the food like? Did you eat any of their high grade Kobe steak?

I loved all of the food, there wasn’t one thing I tried that I didn’t enjoy! They take very high pride in the food over there. I even tried whale lol it was good. And yes I budgeted so I could go to one if there steak houses there and got the highest grade of A5 Wagyu to see if it lived up to the hype... it did lol very small portions but it literally just melts in your mouth.

Comment

Sea hippies would not be happy with you eating whale!!

Congrats on the adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                    Sea hippies would not be happy with you eating whale!!

Congrats on the adventure.
                    Lol, it was really good, tasted like a really marbled soft beef. As I said everything I tried there was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer94 View Post
                      I loved all of the food, there wasn’t one thing I tried that I didn’t enjoy! They take very high pride in the food over there. I even tried whale lol it was good. And yes I budgeted so I could go to one if there steak houses there and got the highest grade of A5 Wagyu to see if it lived up to the hype... it did lol very small portions but it literally just melts in your mouth.

So what is the price on something like that? I'd love to see more food pics if you have them.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                        So what is the price on something like that? I'd love to see more food pics if you have them.

The wagyu just depends on what grade and where you go, I had a 6 course style meal there, paid 140$ but the portion was very small, roughly 3oz but was there A5 grade. However I tried a lot of there lower grade wagyu on street markets for skewers for 8-12$ and were really good. I’ll post some food pics down below.

Comment

Sounds like a tremendous experience! Agree with the suggestion above about making that first photo into a poster.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                            Sounds like a tremendous experience! Agree with the suggestion above about making that first photo into a poster.
                            Hadn’t thought about that but since you guys mentioned it that would be pretty cool!

Comment

Working...
                            X