Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any green screen docs, pediatricians, nurses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any green screen docs, pediatricians, nurses?

I’m getting desperate for some help. My son has been through a lot over the last few months. He does not have insurance and I’ve spent thousands of dollars on everything. Something new has started and I have just no money to take him anywhere. It doesn’t seem super serious. Just wondering if I could ask a few questions to see if I might need to take him somewhere, I can’t afford another ER trip unless there’s a real concern. I’ve tried web MD and google and just nothing is fitting.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh oh. Be careful with the info or advice that will be given.

Comment

Applied for Medicaid or CHIP?

Comment

I don’t qualify. I am just waiting on open enrollment. Last year when I started a new job I had just moved and had a ton of stuff going on. I didn’t enroll us in time. So I’m having to wait. Unfortunately this was not the year to be uninsured.

Comment

See a pediatrician for a few bucks.

Comment

Minor emergency clinics usually cost $50 or $60 bucks. These new "independent emergency rooms" charge just like a hospital.

Comment

I am a nurse but physicians are obviously the licensed professionals. I almost always tell my wife to run the kids up to the urgent care clinic unless I’m almost certain what the problem is, but if you want to divulge the symptoms and age someone may know more. I understand wanting to save the cash but it is a child and I wouldn’t take mine nor anyone else’s advice based on symptoms. So many are just alike and could be misdiagnosed. Heck physicians still misdiagnose all the time for a runny nose.

Comment

Hope it gets better brotha.

Comment

Foot or ankle

I work on feet and ankles

If this is his problem don’t worry about the money

Let me know if I can help

Comment

Go to university hospital and get carelink. Check it out

Comment

Thanks for the replay. Gonna take him to get checked out tomorrow

Comment

I get you are tight for money, but your son? And asking advice on texasbowhunter?

Not many people will say “I’m a doctor/nurse” over the internet and say I don’t think you should go get evaluated. If you’re really worried, go to an ER.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                          I get you are tight for money, but your son? And asking advice on texasbowhunter?

Not many people will say “I’m a doctor/nurse” over the internet and say I don’t think you should go get evaluated. If you’re really worried, go to an ER.
                          He is reaching out to his brothers/sisters on TBH. you don't understand the brotherhood of TBH ...maybe someday you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                            He is reaching out to his brothers/sisters on TBH. you don't understand the brotherhood of TBH ...maybe someday you will.
                            This isn’t the same at all. I don’t care how close a “brotherhood” you have on an Internet forum.

I’ve seen some amazing people help out on TBH, but this isn’t the same type of deal.

Just hoping the best for little guy OP. Don’t take chances with the little ones.
                            Last edited by BigRed323; 10-09-2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

There are lots if avanues you can take. Call you son's pediatrian and tell him whats going on. I bet you get some help. How old is your son?

Comment

Working...
                              X