No announcement yet.

Hagerman Hunting Program- Seeking Public Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening bump, don't let the opportunity to submit comments pass by. Once it's done- it's done.

Comment

Hump day bump, last chance to get those letters sent.

Comment

Yep, last day to have them delivered prior to the deadline. If you don't speak up, play the cards the dealer dealt.

Comment

They can still be mailed tomorrow and get postmarked in time can’t they? Says post marked october 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
            They can still be mailed tomorrow and get postmarked in time can’t they? Says post marked october 5th.
            Yes, postmarked by Friday means they must be delivered to the post office or box drop off prior to the cutoff time for that location on Friday, October 5.

Comment

I took it as the letters needed to be received at the refuge by friday, I thought that was decision day.

Comment

IDK, last two paragraphs are slightly contradictory, "Comments will be accepted until October 5, 2018" and "postmarked by October 5, 2018".

Comment

I hate to see them get the state involved.

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
                    Letter going out in the morning. Not sure what our comments will do, or if they will even reconsider the change but we can at least try.
                    little<nothing

Comment

Wanted to pop this up again. Anyone hunt the new unit last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New unit?

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                          Wanted to pop this up again. Anyone hunt the new unit last year?

There was no "new unit" last year for any of the hunts they conducted if you are talking outside of the units they normally rotate through

Comment

I turn 60 this November and with the state taking over the draw system I will probably never get the chance to hunt the Hag again

Comment

I thought they opened up a new unit last year. Was gonna see how it looked. My mistake

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                                I turn 60 this November and with the state taking over the draw system I will probably never get the chance to hunt the Hag again
                                I was thinking the same thing for me. All good things must end I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X