Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Job Openings- Gas Controllers (San Antonio)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job Openings- Gas Controllers (San Antonio)

I have some openings for a Gas Controller position, as we are rapidly growing. Office is located in San Antonio. This is an inside office job, monitoring our Natural Gas and Liquid pipeline assets. This is an entry to mid level position that is shift work (DuPont schedule). Please send me a PM if you or someone you know may be interested. The link to the job posting is below, but shoot me a PM for a quicker response

Happy Holidays everyone!

pm sent

Comment

PM’s returned

Comment

sure wished I wasn't so close to retirement. Used to Delivery Gauge, Station Operator, Field Gauger. Really like that kinda work. Looked at the Dispatcher or Controller for a couple of weeks in Dallas for Mobil a couple of years back, Offered less than making in the field at that time so I stayed where I was.

Comment

One of the best decisions ever leaving the field as an Operator to move to a Controller position. I’m not making the plant OT money anymore but being inside is so awesome. No rain, cold, bugs, body doesn’t hurt, can wear anything to work prettt much, and not smelling bad chemicals. A cool constant 70 degrees ����

Comment

.subscribed to review later.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
              One of the best decisions ever leaving the field as an Operator to move to a Controller position. I’m not making the plant OT money anymore but being inside is so awesome. No rain, cold, bugs, body doesn’t hurt, can wear anything to work prettt much, and not smelling bad chemicals. A cool constant 70 degrees ����
              Ain’t that the truth!

Comment

Happy New Year bump

Comment

Man I wish I lived closer... I work for Enbridge Pipelines in the field and plant and would love a Gas Control position... good luck finding the right candidate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X