• Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for you all

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Oh my,, just seeing this. Prayers sent for all involved..

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Wow....prayers up for you and your family. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Comment

Prayers of peace and comfort for your family.

Comment

Thinking of y'all this morning. Prayers up

Comment

Oh man, that pic just pulls at your strings. Your sister is going to need a lot of strength around her for a long time. Can't even imagine what she is going through as well as the rest of the family. Praying for you guys. So sorry.

Comment

Prayers for Peace and Comfort, ........there are never any words for loss, only hugs, prayers, and support to hold those up until they have the strength to once again stand on their own. Please let us know if we can do anything..............

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

My prayers are with your sister, you and your family. I cant imagine the pain she is enduring right now. I just recently lost my mother and it was the worst pain I have ever felt. I pray for her, peace, understanding, healing and for her to forgive herself. God is in control of everything in our lives. I pray for the little boy still in the hospital, God will heal him and send him home with his momma. Prayers for Sawyer, little man is sitting in God's lap right now. God had bigger plans for him. My heart bleeds for your family. I can only offer up my prayers!

Comment

Continued prayers for your sister and family.

Comment

Working...
                                X