Fishing Guides - Lake Somerville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing Guides - Lake Somerville

I'm having trouble getting 2cool account to work. Who are the go to guides on lake somerville? Open to catch whatever will bite. Looking for end of July, early August.

Thanks,

AA

Weldon Kirk at Fish Tales Guide Service. He catches anything that swims in that lake. He's been fishing Somerville a long time.

Welcome to Fish Tales Guide Service PAYMENT BY CASH OR CHECK ONLY——————NO CREDIT CARD, VENMO,ETC.  ACCEPTED Due to daylight trips are starting at 7:00AM and heading to marina by 11:00AM  Through cleaning fish by 12:30 Photo Gallery is packed. To see current photos, go to Fish Tales Guide

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
      Weldon Kirk at Fish Tales Guide Service. He catches anything that swims in that lake. He's been fishing Somerville a long time.

https://fishtales-guideservice.com/

I checked out his website. Looks like he has a wealth of knowledge and awesome prices. Have you fished with him before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
        I checked out his website. Looks like he has a wealth of knowledge and awesome prices. Have you fished with him before?

I have not used him as I fish that lake myself. I have seen him at the ramp several times with lots of fish to clean.

Comment

I fished with Weldon on Fayette about 5 years ago. I think he's mainly a catfish guide. We sure enjoyed fishing with him!

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
            I fished with Weldon on Fayette about 5 years ago. I think he's mainly a catfish guide. We sure enjoyed fishing with him!

Awesome! I’m going to have to try and book him before my son goes back. I remember fishing there as a kid with my dad. We would chum and tear up the cats! My son and wife have never really had a slam fest anywhere but saltwater, so it would be awesome if he could put us on some cats.

Comment

Working...
            X