No announcement yet.

Hunt/Clean-up Get Together LBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be moving ahead with the LBJ Extreme hunt this weekend. (March 2-4) Everyone is invited. We will make this a regular thing. Maybe a couple times a year.

Dave in Denton

Comment

Heck let's all just camp together every season. I hope to see most of you guys opening of turkey season, I am how ever going to try and make a trip out before the season starts as I do want some bushy tails. Have fun guys, fill a couple of trash sacks up for me.

Comment

Sorry, I have to work on Fri. and Sat. and have CHL on Sunday. I will try to get the next one.

Comment

I have to work Saturday, but plan on being there after work. Place you food orders BEFORE I get there........

Comment

Well guys Id like to join the ranks od LBJ if I may..lost my lease and the $$$ for new ones are outrrageous so it appears Im back to LBJ..was hunting with my bros and one of them decided to jump ship on us and venture on his own so I guess the partys over..makes me sad cause we're close and I do love them both........ohhhhhhhhh well..suck it up and go on
            Am going to use the bird dog training area some this year after recently finding out about it

Comment

Bring it on longstick. Watch out for Bob, he likes to take pics of us when we are asleep. Camping with Bob is a hoot.

Dave in Denton

Comment

Hey guys, I cannot camp out or hunt much, but I would be glad to help clean up if I can. Please keep me posted.

Comment

I just read this post today and I am interested in helping out with the next cleanup.

Comment

Think this is a great idea, keep me posted.

Comment

Working...
                    X