Anyone go to first point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone go to first point?

Just seeing if anyone went to first point opening weekend? I think Tyak usually goes but anyone feel free to chime in

They were booked by the time I finally made up my mind to go. I think I saw Tyak post a fishing report from this weekend.

I'm booked Dec 28 - Jan 2.

Comment

I'm trying to decide when I can go

Comment

The sooner the better most of the time for day hunts but never been so who lnows

Comment

Will be there with my son this weekend.

Comment

I'll be there on the evening of Jan 2-6.

Comment

Good luck on the youth hunt

Comment

Not to steal thread, but curious about people's set up, mostly ground blinds? Tripods? Thanks

Comment

I always take popups and 6' tripods but my preferred blind is either a brush blind or I pit blind down in the ground.

Comment

Gonna add a question to those who hunted first point and brushy hill, who has used an ozonics? Don't really need one for my normal lease but really thinking of buying one this yr for my trip to BH.

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                      Not to steal thread, but curious about people's set up, mostly ground blinds? Tripods? Thanks

Brush blind. There are several good brush blinds already in place.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        Gonna add a question to those who hunted first point and brushy hill, who has used an ozonics? Don't really need one for my normal lease but really thinking of buying one this yr for my trip to BH.
                        My brother and dad both use one. They like them and think they work. I don't and I feel like I see just as many deer. I don't have one because I think they are too expensive, but if I could afford one, I probably would get one.

Comment

Lots of Mosquitos i was told by my buddy he was there opening weekend,everything is real green,great place to go spend some time,

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X