I need a LH longbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a LH longbow

I am in the process, and I use "process" loosely, of making an Osage longbow. I would like to have it ready to shoot in the Firefighter Olympics in July. I don't see it being done in time to practice, or even finished at all by that time. I am looking for a LH longbow to buy or borrow or to give a good home to. I am not looking for a black widow or anything. Something cheap and forgiving would be awesome. Thank you in advance for helping out.

Seems like there are some for sale on the classifieds at tradgang.com...don't know about prices or specs though...that is usually the first place I look though.

Comment

I saw an nice looking LH pronghorn 3 piece on ebay yesterday.

Comment

I have my Chek-Mate Crusader on eBay. It is a DANDY bow!!! Also several other recurves on right now as well (check my other auctions)....
        There are some pretty good deals over on TradGang as well

Comment

Thanks guys. I checked out Tradgang. They have some beautiful bows on there. I am looking for something simple and inexpensive. yote23, that is a beautiful bow. How much would you part with it for? PM sent

Comment

pm back at ya kdc....

Comment

ttt

Comment

I'm still looking for a cheap longbow. Any help?

Comment

ttt

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Sure wish I could help ya kdc, the stiffest one I have is 29#, but its for my boys so I can't let it go. The rest are all right handed.

Comment

Thanks anyway Lost. PM sent to smokin feathers

Comment

I hope you find two at the same time cause I need one too!

Comment

Working...
                          X