Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt

Comment

I have the number at work and can post it tomorrow. You can take your own blinds. He does not have a website.

Comment

Johnson Ranch 325-388-6167

Comment

Thanks. How much do they charge?

Comment

A group of us has hunted the 12 man for the past 10 years and I want to say that it's somewhere in the neighborhood of $230 per person. Im ot really sure if all his camps are the same price.

Comment

I thought it was $220 per person. Deposit $110 per person and pay remainder $110 upon arrival. Did it go up again? i know that tailgate feeder he has on back of truck has the shutter between the spinner plate and corn so closed it might throw a kernel of corn out every 300yds. so it cant be the exspense of corn prices. And the so called feeders that are centraly located in the pasture may have corn in them or they may not they might work one year and next year they werent filled or working for some time.Just cant never tell about this place. But as others have said for price cant exspect much.

Comment

I went this yr in early dec. And we had a great time I think we shot 6 deer and lost 2. The trick is to not throw your corn until right before daylight and be ready to shoot as soon as you can see your pins, I shot a spike the first morning out of stand 3 and a small buck sat. Morning out of 5. We saw some good bucks at a distance and out of stand two the guy had a bruiser at 30 yds but he was running a doe. thing is it's only 250$ and it's a meat hunt so you take what you can get. You can shoot any legal animal and take your own stands.

Comment

I know this is an old thread but does anyone have a phone number for this ranch? T

Comment

Or a website???

Comment

I found the phone number. No web site. Trying to get a group together though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

we have a group that has been there the last 6 years. it is a meat hunt but can kill a nice buck every once in a while. one of the guys killed 3 deer with in about 45 min and one was real nice buck. bunk house is ok but does not have a shower or bath tub. only has a commode I useally hunt out of a popup because old man can't climb up the bow standit can get pretty cold in dec if a front comes through. two years ago it was ice on the stands
                        very hard to climb I stayed in and made breakfast for everybody

Comment

Working...
                        X