Nacogdoches bow shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nacogdoches bow shop

I just want to get on here to give a little praise where it's due! We had a great experience with the new bow tech/manager Jeff today! I told him about a week before about my plan to buy my dad a new bow(something he has never had before). He was hooked right away telling me about each bow and what was different about each. I told I wanted to wait for my dad to be able to shoot some before we made a decision. He spent over 5 hours today setting up bows for us to shoot and never flinched. In fact, on top of trying to manage other customers, he took a genuine interest in me and my family! Jeff, for that being the second time we had met I can't tell you how much we appreciate the help and glad we got to share that experience with you! I would encourage anyone to go meet Jeff and go to him for any problems you may have! Thanks again Jeff or " the bowman" as my wife calls him.

Thanks! I'm so glad you were able to get your dad that Creed XS! I could tell he really fell in love with that bow.

As far as the service goes, I just try to be up front and considerate of folks, and treat their bows no different than I would treat my own.

Thanks again for the kind words and look forward to seeing you and your family in the future!

Jeff

Comment

Jeff is a good guy. I have met him and visited with him a couple of times and he knows bows.

Comment

Thanks Steve! How's those puppies?

Comment

Running me crazy....LOL

Comment

Awesome thats good to hear you got treated right.... Its the only place I take my bow!

Is David still working there or is it all new people?
            Last edited by JSF; 05-09-2014, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Customer Service is a lost art. GLAD to see there are still fine people out there keeping up the tradition!! good on ya Jeff!! I'm way out of your range, but I will keep you in mind if I'm ever out that way!!

Comment

David is moving back home to Wales to be near his folks. Honestly, he hates to leave the shop and all the people here he cares about, but he's got a family he needs to spend some time with. Can't fault him for that.

David has done a fantastic job getting the shop to where it is today. Im thankful for his efforts because I am taking over a well run shop with a great reputation and loyal customer base.

Me... I'll do my absolute best to take care of the customers we currently have, as well as any new customers who decide to give us a shot at earning their business.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
                  David is moving back home to Wales to be near his folks. Honestly, he hates to leave the shop and all the people here he cares about, but he's got a family he needs to spend some time with. Can't fault him for that.

David has done a fantastic job getting the shop to where it is today. Im thankful for his efforts because I am taking over a well run shop with a great reputation and loyal customer base.

Me... I'll do my absolute best to take care of the customers we currently have, as well as any new customers who decide to give us a shot at earning their business.
                  Has he left yet?

Comment

Jeff ain't bad for a hillbilly...LOL

Comment

He is getting close. He has been working only Monday, Friday, and Saturday.

He will probably be there this Monday, but he has so much to do for the move he has to focus more on it and less on the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
                        He is getting close. He has been working only Monday, Friday, and Saturday.

He will probably be there this Monday, but he has so much to do for the move he has to focus more on it and less on the shop.
                        If I remember Monday Ima call and thank him before he leaves. ....I really enjoyed having him as a bow tech

Comment

Jeff,

Thank you for going WAY above and beyond and fixing my clicking bow today. You earned another lifetime customer. As soon as my new buss cable arrives I will be in for install and a tune-up. Otherwise, I will see you at the Hunter's Expo. What was the date again???June 21st??? At the old expo there in Nacogdoches.

Thank you,

Jason
                          (PSE Drive with Lime Green accessories)

Comment

Good to hear there is another "good to great" bow-shop!!! what is the name of the shop?

Comment

And the rumor is they now sell ELITE

Comment

Working...
                              X