No announcement yet.

Just a note of warning!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Into the camper I would go and probably sleep for many nights.

Comment

Haha

Comment

You were probably bit by that snake and didn't know it if you think you're on the couch for one night.

Comment

There's a line in a Jeff Bridges movie, directed at him: "Livin' with you is like livin' with a rattlesnake."

He drank a little....

Comment

I bought a very comfortable couch for such shenanigans.....bet her facial expression was priceless!

Comment

Yeah, I don't think I'd make it through the night!

Comment

Mine would have beat me with the fridge, strangled me with the snake, and then said she wasn't suprised.. Lol. Hey, at least you can watch sportscenter now.

Comment

Lmao!!!

Skinny

Comment

I have a 6 footer in my freezer. I was down at my family's place and asked her to come down and to grab some axis meat out of there...... Yup, she didn't grab the packaged meat labelled AXIS MEAT and grabbed the rattler and brought it down. She got a nice surprise when she took the "Axis meat" out of the bag to thaw... HAHAHA!

Comment

That's a good one ,especially when it wasn't planned....

Wife bought a rubber snake and put it on my truck seat, when I saw it I just broke out laughing(games on). Bought 10 and put them all over the house, every time she turned around a rubber snake would fall out on her. She put the "law down" and said to quit.

Goes bonkers when I pick one up on the lease and put it in a sack. Has to go in the back of the truck and she can't wait to get back to camp and get out. I keep a sack in the truck seat and when she gets in I pick it up like I'm looking for the snake that got loose.....

Comment

Y'all would be reading my obit if I did something like that

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Priceless! Welcome to Sofa city! Population one!

Comment

Ha! Too bad the thought did not come out earlier in order to place a game cam. That would have been awesome...but I would be on the couch as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                                Y'all would be reading my obit if I did something like that
                                x2 on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X