Our own worst enemy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our own worst enemy?

Some bow fishers just had to throw their mess of gar into this little creek. This road is solid cedar brush for several miles and any where along it and no one would have noticed. Here in this beautiful little creek right next to the road and every one will smell it and see it. Maybe they won't be able to tell it was bow fishers but it's still disgusting.
    Attached Files

Yep, terrible

Comment

this should not happen. its kill sport. some of the dead are 50 years old.

Comment

Unacceptable.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe it kinda gives another side of the story to TPWD warning to outlaw bow fishing for gar. Those fish should not have been wasted and dumped in a highly visible area, it does make us outdoorsmen look bad

Comment

wow. Not good

Comment

I agree..Not cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Terrible! Somebody threw a bunch of dead pigs they had killed out of a helicopter into the red river near our place this week.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeap not good

Comment

Lazy and thoughtless, low water X on 258?

Comment

Yes not good at all. I have seen some of these kind of low life’s leave carcasses at a main intersection next to a church down the road from where I live.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                        Maybe it kinda gives another side of the story to TPWD warning to outlaw bow fishing for gar. Those fish should not have been wasted and dumped in a highly visible area, it does make us outdoorsmen look bad
                        So just dumping in a not so visible area would have been better? This is why I gave up bow fishing years ago with the exception of tilapia. Like anything, IMO it's a waste to shoot something you're not going to eat.

Comment

Dang! I would have eaten those fish.

Comment

My oldest end of the season farm pachangas memories as a kid with tractor drivers were gill nets and gar and beer. We loved eating them right out of the water into the disc. Those oldtimers would cry if they saw that pic. Those days are long gone

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                              Lazy and thoughtless, low water X on 258?
                              Yep,

I drive by that crap everyday, what you don’t see in this picture is all the empty beer cans they left in the creek.

Draco, do you live near there? I’m the guy responsible for all the construction just up the road from there

Comment

Working...
                              X