Engraved Euro mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engraved Euro mount

I had seen this mount done and thought how cool it would be to do one Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363986225.653787.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	24956574 well my uncle (Tex) had a skull off a deer that he let me use. Let me say I have much respect or the guy who did the one above cuz that guy has mad skills. Way harder than I thought it would be. Well here is my version Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363986367.337763.jpg
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	24956575 I still have yet to whiten it but I figured ild get the hard part out of the way first haha
    Last edited by plentl65; 03-22-2013, 03:09 PM.

Just a little more practice!!!

Comment

Haha I'm pretty sure this one is a limited edition. Not sure if ill do another one. Took me 2 and a half hours just to do that!

Comment

Originally posted by plentl65 View Post
        Haha I'm pretty sure this one is a limited edition. Not sure if ill do another one. Took me 2 and a half hours just to do that!
        Well, it wasn't a bad first try. I know if I tried it wouldn't have been shown on TBH

Comment

Thanks, I will probably do a little more to it once I get back from the weekend

Comment

I like that!

Comment

I tried doing one. I'm not posting pix of it at all. I think you did a dang good job for your first stab at it.

Comment

My I ask what tools you used. I used a drimal

Comment

Thank ya sir and ya I used a drimel

Comment

You did good man.

Comment

excellent job.. i have been trying on skulls and bones found in the woods.. stinking smell reminds me of the dentist office... *shiver*... nothing worth posting as of yet..

Comment

Originally posted by Kingrabbit View Post
                        excellent job.. i have been trying on skulls and bones found in the woods.. stinking smell reminds me of the dentist office... *shiver*... nothing worth posting as of yet..
                        Lol That's funny you say that about the smell because that was my same exact thoughts when I first started on it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364346263.125872.jpg
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	24184031Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364346288.999543.jpg
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	24184032 here is the finished product, I think it look a whole lot better once it is whitened. I admit I was a little worried at first.

Comment

That's looks totally awesome. I wish I could just color inside the lines brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Dspivey View Post
                              That's looks totally awesome. I wish I could just color inside the lines brother.
                              That's the one thing I kind of want to do but I'm almost afraid to do it and mess it up haha
                              Last edited by plentl65; 03-26-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X