Youth/Hunting/Mentoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth/Hunting/Mentoring

This is a great program/ministry that I have been involved with over the years.

In fact, the program is also supported by well known hunting industry leader, David Blanton.

Take a look...you may want to recommend a young man to apply for an opportunity to participate in future hunts!...or you may want to help them out with financial support.

BUT BEFORE YOU DO...
    Go to the website and read the testimonials, look at the pictures, mission statement, etc.

God Bless!

Bump

Comment

Bump Bump

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Here are some great pics of the hunting ministry in action!

Comment

Bump...let me know if you want more info.

Comment

Looks like a great program! By the way I like your screen name, my oldest daughter starts there this fall.

Comment

Thanks! Good luck to her and I hope she loves it there. My wife and I graduated in ‘97 and ‘98

Comment

Bump

Comment

Pretty cool video:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Happy Father’s Day!

The kiddos we work with typically don’t have a dad or their dad is not involved. Could you imagine not having a father figure to “show you the ropes” or foster that love for the outdoors?

Comment

Working...
                      X