Live hunt starting this afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live hunt starting this afternoon

I'll will be trying to do my first live hunt starting this afternoon. Service is spotty so there may be some delays in updates. This will be the first hunt of the season that my son, Hunter, and I will get to hunt together. He's been workng out of town so I've been hunting solo at the lease. Until this year, we have never missed an opening weekend hunting together. We are going to have a blast even if the deer dont cooperate. I am working until noon today then heading out in order to get in a hunt this evening.

Good luck.

Comment

I hope I can figure this Tapatalk out before this evening..............haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck. I've hunted every morning and evening this week. Came back to the house this morning to find my target buck standing a hundred and fifty yards away watching me as I opened the gate. So, I got out the binoculars and watched him back.

Comment

Have fun!! It's different when they grow up. My son had to work opening weekend at a new job and I hunted by myself for the first time since he was about 5. Good luck to y'all!!

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
            Good luck. I've hunted every morning and evening this week. Came back to the house this morning to find my target buck standing a hundred and fifty yards away watching me as I opened the gate. So, I got out the binoculars and watched him back.
            I hope that buck slips up soon and gives you an opportunity!

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
              Have fun!! It's different when they grow up. My son had to work opening weekend at a new job and I hunted by myself for the first time since he was about 5. Good luck to y'all!!
              Yeah, its strange hunting without my son. He does all the work when I shoot one. haha. Of course, he says he is just paying me back for all those times that I set and retrieved the duck decoys, drug and dressed his deer, set up stands, you know, the fun stuff. I'd do it all again in a heart beat.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2467.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	24514893Scout and I are heading North!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                    [ATTACH]878119[/ATTACH]Scout and I are heading North!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2469.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	24514897
                    Made it to camp! Gonna unload the junk and check a few cameras then get ready for the evening hunt.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck to you and the boy... young man.. Todd!! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

good luck

Comment

Good Luck and great looking camp site !

Comment

In

Comment

Working...
                              X