Never Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Meh, I think not, just that folks have forgotten the fight...we were disagreeing when Trump was fighting for the rep nominee. He has won.

Now what are the 99% fighting for?? Tell me...for him to quit?? That he still might lose the nominee?? What??

He's fighting against Hillary...nobody cares about Hillary & yet you guys are still griping over Trump. I cannot figure it out.

Hell, 90% are not even voting & still fighting over Trump.

God help me...

Great point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It seems foolish to me somebody would argue reasons why they won't vote or we shouldn't vote, too many men and women have given their lives for our right to vote...

Comment

Meh, I think not, just that folks have forgotten the fight...we were disagreeing when Trump was fighting for the rep nominee. He has won.

Now what are the 99% fighting for?? Tell me...for him to quit?? That he still might lose the nominee?? What??

He's fighting against Hillary...nobody cares about Hillary & yet you guys are still griping over Trump. I cannot figure it out.

God help me...
        yep, go figure. some will cut their nose off to spite their face.

Comment

God help me...
          Lots of truth in those words! Cha-Ching!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            yep, go figure. some will cut their nose off to spite their face.
            Yep some will vote for a D because they put an R next to their name. That seems more obsurd to a lot of us. Different strokes.

Comment

Dude...you started this thread. Don't crawfish now.

You are going to have either Trump or Hillary come 2nd Tuesday in November...is it never hillary or never trump?? Guess you were simply sticking it to tt??

There are about 3-4 States that hold our future...you gonna focus on what Trump may do or Hillary will do?? Where should your energy be focused...the maybe or the depths of despair??

Oh, the maybe is much more entertaining vs the known evilly??

sigh...

Comment

I'm not crawfishing. I've already said I'm not voting for a Democrati in this election. Neither one of them. The RNC keeps getting liberals nominated and we keep losing. I'm done with doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Maybe one day we can vote for a conservative. At least a fiscal one.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  Yep some will vote for a D because they put an R next to their name. That seems more obsurd to a lot of us. Different strokes.
                  Folks cant argue that point......it is a regrettable fact with Trump. Leopards don't & can't change their spots.
                  I'm not crawfishing. I've already said I'm not voting for a Democrati in this election. Neither one of them. The RNC keeps getting liberals nominated and we keep losing. I'm done with doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Maybe one day we can vote for a conservative. At least a fiscal one.
                  This is reasonable. Guys are not listening when others say they are NOT voting for either/none/nobody that is running for the presidential office. It is a choice....my choice....nothing more as a American citizen. I will be voting for every other office on my district ballot except the presidency. Each one of my votes will be cast for staunch fiscal conservatives and a moderate/conservative when it comes to social issues.

Comment

The point is there is so much hatred & interest with everything Trump, but Hillary could go on a puppy killing spree here on tbh & it has none...
                    "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," - Donald Trump

"I love the poorly educated" - Donald Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Folks cant argue that point......it is a regrettable fact with Trump. Leopards don't & can't change their spots.

This is reasonable. Guys are not listening when others say they are NOT voting for either/none/nobody that is running for the presidential office. It is a choice....my choice....nothing more as a American citizen. I will be voting for every other office on my district ballot except the presidency. Each one of my votes will be cast for staunch fiscal conservatives and a moderate/conservative when it comes to social issues.
                      I won't be voting for president either. Not even because they're not consecutive enough I'm usually in the middle on lots of stuff I just don't trust anyone up there. NONE

They're all terrible to me

Comment

gary johnson

Responsibility for the years of deficit spending that have created our debt crisis rests squarely with BOTH the Republicans and the Democrats. The debt doubled under President George W. Bush — and doubled again under President Obama. During that time, both parties enjoyed control of Congress, and the deficit spending just kept piling up.

It doesn’t have to be that way, despite what the politicians say. But the idea that we can somehow balance the federal budget without cutting military spending and reforming entitlements is fantasy. What is required is leadership and political courage. As Governor of a state with an overwhelmingly Democrat legislature, Gary Johnson stood up to excess spending, vetoed 750 bills and literally thousands of budget line items…and balanced the state’s budget.

Governor Johnson has pledged that his first major act as President will be to submit to Congress a truly balanced budget. No gimmicks, no imaginary cuts in the distant future. Real reductions to bring spending into line with revenues, without tax increases. No line in the budget will be immune from scrutiny and reduction. And he pledges to veto any legislation that will result in deficit spending, forcing Congress to override his veto in order to spend money we don’t have.

No excuses. No games. A REAL balanced budget.

Comment

Just for TT:

Hillary is the worst candidate for President in the history of the USA, Trump is 2nd worst.

there, happy?

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                            Just for TT:

Hillary is the worst candidate for President in the history of the USA, Trump is 2nd worst.

there, happy?
                            ONE HECK of a SUMMARY!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c46154...la-jackson-lee another reason to vote responsibly vsbb

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                                Just for TT:

there, happy?
                                You must be an old son of a gun to have been through all them candidates.... Or done a ton of research to label it "history"!!!!

I doubt neither one.

Comment

Working...
                                X