Trump salutes North Korean General

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
    As a retired Army officer, I would be upset if President Trump did NOT return the general’s salute. If one of my junior officers was saluted and did not RETURN the salute, I would have been all up in his s&@$.

A salute is a sign of respect and to not return the salute is disrespectful.
    this

Comment

#TDS
      (Trump Derangement Syndrome)
      I love watching libs heads explode!!

Comment

#GoMRPRESIDENTTRUMP

Comment

Maybe it should be a requirement that in order to be POTUS, you must have served in the military.

Maybe it should be that in order to serve in Congress or Senate, prior military.

To me, no problem. Respectful vs disrepect.

Watch movies from WWII, heck, watch Hogan's Heros, Colonel Hogan saluted Colonel Klink all the time.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
          Last edited by DFWPI; 06-15-2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
            Maybe it should be a requirement that in order to be POTUS, you must have served in the military.

Maybe it should be that in order to serve in Congress or Senate, prior military.

To me, no problem. Respectful vs disrepect.

Watch movies from WWII, heck, watch Hogan's Heros, Colonel Hogan saluted Colonel Klink all the time.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
            Or at least a "natural born citizen."

Comment

People are just not in their right mind sometimes when they comment/observe ... When you dont like someone you nitpick.

This is nitpicking at its finest.

(I had a jab at Military service here to end the comment, but I will be the man with the bigger hands here)

Im just jokin around ...

Comment

Originally posted by tpcollins View Post
                Why are you quoting/watching Politic and CNN to begin with?
                Why shouldn’t I?
                I don’t agree with most of what’s on CNN (don’t visit Politico often) but I’m interested in their point of view if for nothing else to better frame my arguments on issues.

Why sometimes I even visit/watch MSNBC
                Last edited by awry; 06-15-2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                  Why shouldn’t I?
                  I don’t agree with most of what’s on CNN (don’t visit Politico often) but I’m interested in their point of view if for nothing else to better frame my arguments on issues.

Ok. And you started this thread why?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Ok. And you started this thread why?
                    Curiosity on what the GS would think? Pretty much knew but curious anyway

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                      Why shouldn’t I?

Noooooo!!! U are un-American and must be banished sir. After you wash out your eyes & ears with lye!!!

Comment

A throat punch with precision accuracy would have sent a more meaningful message. MSM media headlines would be "Evil Trump beats woman".

Keep up the good work Mr. President!

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post

Ever read Starship Troopers? Had to serve in the military to become a citizen. Lots of countries require service of everyone, never saw an issue with that.

Comment

the chicks in that movie were hot....
                            didn't Winning charlie marry one of them?

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                              M How many other governments kill there family members.
                              Ever hear of the Clinton Crime Syndicate?

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                                Must be FAKE NEWS! No it was true! As a vet, I was insulted he saluted an officer of worst government in the world. How many other governments kill there family members. Starve there own people. But Kim did a real snow job on trump! Time will tell all the trump supporters trump, supports the Russians also. I hope other Vets on here arn't blind!!!
                                Blast away.
                                Funny, you sound more like the blue falcon. To much else to be mad at then this. He's showing respect where respect is given.

Comment

Working...
                                X