No announcement yet.

The New Yeti Camp Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I just clicked on the link expecting to see a chair with a unique built in cooler, or something related to a cooler....and it’s just a lawn chair. It really is a $300 lawn chair lol, that’s it. How many of those foldable $6 academy chairs can you get with $300?? A lot haha. I’ll stick with my Academy specials

Comment

I'll bet you a new $1 bill that we see at lease 2 of these at Nanza next year.

Comment

RTIC’s version has a cup holder and is 1/6th of the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder when the first " my yeti chair got stolen out the back of my truck"

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            What?? No cup holders
            I am sure there will be an add on accessorie for that pretty soon....... in all seriousness they have to keep on coming to the market with new products or they will end up like gopro.

Comment

Loadout bucket, gear belt, insert, top is my new fishing tackle box, beer chest, seat, and fish hauler. Great way to store all your needs with pockets and insert (keeps dry) and keep my beer cold. I'm sold. Come dove season it will become my hunting box, cooler, etc

Need to see chair first. It is only money and like all of you, you will spend same on first "Deal Alert" that posts for something....

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                  RTIC’s version has a cup holder and is 1/6th of the price.

Those Rugged Hard Case look interesting

Comment

Originally posted by tbeak View Post
                    Wow that's a stretch. But some dummy will buy a 300 folding chair to say they have one
                    That's exactly how they make $$. What the heck is the difference between a $500 ice chest & a $300 lawn chair?? No one needs either. Till their buddies get one to show off...

Comment

I will pass

Comment

A $300 dollar camp chair is right up there with a $70,000 3/4 ton truck to drive back and forth to the office everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff995 View Post
                          A $300 dollar camp chair is right up there with a $70,000 3/4 ton truck to drive back and forth to the office everyday.
                          Good one......

Comment

Working...
                          X