Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
    That's weird because nothing is happening yet here in Tomball.

Fingers crossed for the power staying on.
    I don't think he's talking about Memorial street in Houston. They were talking about Portland. But I could be wrong.

Comment

Think he's talking about in Portland.

Comment

For those who didn't bug out I'm praying for your safety!

Comment

My comment was for people in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
            Just talked to a buddy that lives off Memorial and he said crap is flying everywhere and power has been out for 3 hrs. Wind is about 80-90 constant.

I'm guessing it's the same in Bay Ridge. Our fence has been borderline in 30 mph winds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So cat 4 and 40" of rain now on news expected? That lil hoax I posted yesterday ain't looking so fake news now.....

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
                Yep just saw upgrade to Cat 4. Really hit a brick wall it appears on forward movement.. moving alot slower than it was towards coast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                One graphic I saw earlier had that front stalled out closer to the coast. I was afraid if that were the case Harvey could really grind to a halt and strengthen. But I was thingking of that as a cat 2-3, not a cat4.

That front is also going to provide an inland boundary and focal point for devastating rains and storms

It's just not good all around. If this area were as populated as NOLA this would be Katrina and then some

Comment

Hurricane Center has Harvey stalling over water, where is the storm on Sat?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                    So cat 4 and 40" of rain now on news expected? That lil hoax I posted yesterday ain't looking so fake news now.....

Was it reported from cnn?

Comment

Out of our hands at this point. [emoji31]

Comment

I wish Jim Cantore would get hit by a flying stop sign...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                          I wish Jim Cantore would get hit by a flying stop sign...
                          Twc is broadcasting catastrophic flooding. I asked if we would see cantore in scuba gear reporting

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                            Twc is broadcasting catastrophic flooding. I asked if we would see cantore in scuba gear reporting
                            He's apparently expecting a baseball game right now....

Comment

Just talked to a guy the lives in the Galleria and he said light rain and some wind but not bad.

Daughter lives in Sugarland and Rosenberg. Just got a text it was a little windy with rain.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                                He's apparently expecting a baseball game right now....
                                If I was the GM of the Corpus Christi Hooks, I would get a team helmet over to him since he's in town.

Comment

Working...
                                X