Headed to Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to Illinois

Leaving in the morning for second gun season then gonna bow hunt for 3 days after. Wish me luck, cameras been showing pretty good activity so I’m hoping for my first big northern buck. I will update as much as possible.

Best of luck to you, we were up for first gun and the deer were not really doing a lot of chasing. Wish I had the time I would like to get back up there.

Comment

Good Luck, I need to go back to Illinois. Hunting in those big trees is amazing.

Comment

My buddy is already there bow hunting and sit all day in the snow and seen 38 deer with 10 being bucks but no big ones in range. I can’t wait.

Comment

Good luck sir

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

tagged, good luck

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck—what area?

Comment

Pike county. Outside the town of Berry.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Got here in time for a 2 hour sit with the bow. since gun season don’t start til in the morning. Seen a 125 inch 10 and a few doe. Best part of the evening was watching a momma bobcat and 2 cubs play in the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtec8 View Post
                            Leaving in the morning for second gun season then gonna bow hunt for 3 days after. Wish me luck, cameras been showing pretty good activity so I’m hoping for my first big northern buck. I will update as much as possible.
                            Hope you get one brother, with your bow. Shoot straight, take pics.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtec8 View Post
                              Got here in time for a 2 hour sit with the bow. since gun season don’t start til in the morning. Seen a 125 inch 10 and a few doe. Best part of the evening was watching a momma bobcat and 2 cubs play in the snow.
                              Id say that is pretty awesome for a short bonus sit.

Comment

Working...
                              X