And now the impeachment word is starting again LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now the impeachment word is starting again LOL

I'm so dumb I had the TV on a news station (local) but didn't change the channel.

Never seen so much bashing of a President. Not even close even when one was getting a bj in the freaking oval office.

It's simple crazy how much they all hate Trump. Every time they talk it's made up assumptions and accusations.

Now they are saying Cohen and Trump were so close that Trump had to be telling him what to do. And now that Cohens sentencing is over he can tell the real truth about Trump.

I really wonder how much money they will funnel to Cohen to make up crap about Trump.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag"]Dan Bongino - Obama, Mueller and the Biggest Scam in American History - YouTube[/ame]

Longer video, but it should be right up your alley rat. It explains why the left is in such a upraor over Donnie getting elected, and the smear campaign afterwards.

Edit: i am fully aware the guy is trying to sell a book

Comment

Cohen is an issue - he was an Attny for the man for how many years?

Impeachment isn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        Dan Bongino - Obama, Mueller and the Biggest Scam in American History - YouTube

Longer video, but it should be right up your alley rat. It explains why the left is in such a upraor over Donnie getting elected, and the smear campaign afterwards.

Edit: i am fully aware the guy is trying to sell a book
        "The Guy" Dan Bongino knows very well what he's talking about. If he's benefiting from his research, so be it.

Comment

The dems are a headless entity with no direction..... Wait by the river long enough and the bodies of your enemies will float by...

Comment

Very unlikely with the Senate majority.

Comment

Will never happen
              But Cohen will be in the pokey starting March 9th

That's gotta suck!

Comment

They go after Trump with any sort of impeachment and he will release all those DOJ memos and files he is holding. If he does that many heads will roll or be chopped off. Dems can't afford for him to do the memo dump to the public. For that matter neither can the republicans. Ever hear of the Congressional Accountability Act ? https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...tes/898008001/
                If all these payouts ever became public down to the nasty little details just think what would happen.
                Last edited by muzzlebrake; 12-13-2018, 02:17 PM.

Comment

He maybe impeached, he will not be convicted unless it is so bad he resigns first like Nixon.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    Will never happen
                    But Cohen will be in the pokey starting March 9th

That's gotta suck!

Maybe he will run into your boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
                      The dems are a headless entity with no direction..... Wait by the river long enough and the bodies of your enemies will float by...

Comment

Working...
                      X