Barry Wensel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barry Wensel

So I ordered a book and bio mono cord from Brothers of the Bow in Dec and it never arrived.

I used the email address on the website for Barry and asked if there was a delay. He responsed very quickly and said that he would check on it. He answered the next day that they found the problem and that my package would arrive soon.

I sent him another email and told him that I had met him yrs ago. I had also sent him a cassette, told ya it was yrs ago, and that he had sent me a letter back and that I still had the letter.

I also told him that I had spoken to him on the phone yrs ago. I had a Schaffer bow that I had a small problem with and he was the only person that I knew that owned one and Schaffer had already passed. I somehow found a number for him. I think it was his chiropractic number. The lady who answered said that he was not there but she gave me a number I could reach him with.

I phoned that number and by back ground noises I could tell that it was his home number. He asked how I got the number and I told him I thought the rececptionist thought I was a buddy or something and I was sorry for bothering him at home and was gonna hang up. He said no problem and we spoke for a little over an hr. I asked about the mountain lion that stalked him that he killed and he told me the story. I really enjoyed speaking with him and he was very gracious.

In my email I told him that I had trashed the number because I was afraid if I had kept it I would stalk him worse than the couger and did not want to suffer a similiar fate.

He sent me another email and said that he did remember the converstation from yrs ago. And he said this is my home phone number ######## use it if you NEED to.

Now how cool of a guy is that?
    Last edited by M.E.B.; 01-20-2014, 04:14 PM.

Talk about sweet! I hear they are good people....

Comment

Yep I like those guys!

Comment

The brothers are a mess for sure. They are a whole lot of fun to hunt with and be around.

Comment

Have met both brothers at PBS get togethers. Great people and the stories they tell on each other and other hunters!!!

Comment

Gene was a guest speaker at one of our LSBA banquets several years ago. It was a treat to meet him and visit with him. I used to play their storytelling cd over and over. They are some funny guys

Comment

Met them both at the San Antonio PBS banquet and had a blast a dinner with them.

Comment

Barry is absolutely awesome. Thanks for re-confirming it for us and the neat story.

Comment

Met the brothers and Mike Mitten at ETAR in Denton Hill, PA. If you get into a good conversation with them and a few others, you can hurt yourself you'll laugh so hard.

Comment

Working...
                  X