Got scared bad today. Real bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got scared bad today. Real bad.

I figured y'all might get a kick out of this. I thought it was funny afterwards so you can laugh at my expense.

I went to get in the shower this morning so I threw a towel on the floor and somehow it managed to land on the floor as flat as can be. Didn't think nothin of it until I got out and went to pick it up. I didn't notice nothin unusual until I got closer and grabbed the towel and noticed it was moving and was kinda pushed up in the middle. I don't know why but I immediately thought a snake was under it. That's just the first thing that popped into my head. Probably because I've read so much about them on here lately.

I might or might not have jumped and screamed an expletive. Not only that but I almost fell down trying to get away from it. I pick the end of the towel up and get ready for battle and discover there wasn't nothin but a vent under it. I guess the air conditioner decided to kick on and caused some unusual movement under the dang thing as I went to pick it up. Scared the holy crap out of me and the ridiculous part is I ain't even scared of snakes.

Lol!!!

Comment

Now that is FUNNY

Comment

That is funny stuff. You are always posting about catching snakes, so we know you ain't scared of them. Amazing what our imaginations will do to us sometimes.

Comment

In my mind I was about to get got. I bet I could have jumped flat footed on the sink if I'd have had good sense enough to do that.

I had myself locked in too. I about made a new door.
          Last edited by okrattler; 08-19-2017, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Your name is officially changed to scaredrattler

Comment

Ha. You may need to step away from the internet for a few days.

Comment

What you didn't realize is there really was a snake under the towel. Only it went into the venting system before you picked the towel up.

Think about that one for a while.
                And remember, you read it here on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  What you didn't realize is there really was a snake under the towel. Only it went into the venting system before you picked the towel up.

Think about that one for a while.
                  And remember, you read it here on the internet.
                  I felt like a magician when I picked that towel up and the snake had disappeared. Kinda makes me feel like I need to go look around in there. That sumbuck looked too alive for there not to have been a snake or somethin under it. That sucker came to life on me. And I was less than impressed.

Comment

I got a kick out of this.

Comment

I'm just glad one of my buddies didn't decide to stop by unexpectedly because a lot of times they'll just walk in. That would have been a traumatizing experience in itself. Hearing me screamin and cussin like I was in a scuffle, followed by me high stepping it to the hallway wearing nothin but what God gave me. Definitely wasn't one of my proudest moments. But it's hilarious so it was worth it.....Ha!

Comment

lol

B U R N it down

Comment

Not scared of snakes until you think you've found one under your towel!

Comment

Haha!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X