No announcement yet.

Cattle panel blind redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALY got around to finishing the blind. Just in time for the pigs to terrorize my feed pen. Yeah, they destroyed it.

I decided against the plastic sheeting for the front and back. I ended up going with heavy weed barrier for the sides to ket this puppy breath a little. It was super humid and stagnant inside when i used the plastic.
    I cut the sheets and used lots of hog rings to secure the weed barrier to the panels. Its not water tight, but it doesn't let any light in either. Now that all my summer "To Do's" are taken care of and the blind is finished, i can focus on my pig problem before deer season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good and gives me some ideas, too. So, are you going brush it in or is it going to stay like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        Looks good and gives me some ideas, too. So, are you going brush it in or is it going to stay like that?
        I plan on leaving it as it is because there has been a blind there for 3 years straight. If we did anything at all, i would camo it up with some spray paint. but thats it. The deer dont seem to mind it one bit not brushed in. I get roughly 1500 pics of deer and hogs every two weeks.

Comment

Working...
        X