Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 03-05-2017, 06:10 PM   #1
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba
Default Trump getting things done

Sorry I couldn't find the thread where I posted this link about a month ago.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...s/trumpometer/

21.6% complete, in the works, or stalled.

Take that Trump haters.

Go Trump!
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 06:12 PM   #2
slicktree
Eight Point

Hunt In: Uvalde, Bandera, and Kerr county

slicktree is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 06:22 PM   #3
PVDT
Eight Point

The problem right now is the sorry dems are doing a decent job keeping the Russian crap in the news. What a joke.
PVDT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 06:24 PM   #4
IowaHunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: IA + MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVDT View Post
The problem right now is the sorry dems are doing a decent job keeping the Russian crap in the news. What a joke.
But the only ones paying attention to it are the Dems. The right needs to learn to disregard what the left puts out.
IowaHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 06:28 PM   #5
RMW
Ten Point

Hunt In: Down South

When are they going to break ground on the WALL? Can't wait
RMW is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 06:43 PM   #6
Bayouboy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: East Texas

The media is causing more damage to Trump's agenda than the democrats. They are the ones keeping it at the top of their news programs 24/7. Less coverage and the dust would settle. But, we all know who controls the media.
Bayouboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 07:07 PM   #7
PVDT
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHunter View Post
But the only ones paying attention to it are the Dems. The right needs to learn to disregard what the left puts out.

I'll have to disagree...somewhat. I'm afraid a lot of us aren't actually understanding that they are at the least holding their own. No matter how much we want to disregard their idiotic actions, their keeping the Russians etc. in the news is causing problems. The left is a powerful set that has an endless supply of funds (Soros and others) to cause major problems for Trump. The Soros types of the conservative world need to step up!!
Old 03-05-2017, 07:19 PM   #8
Hocks & horns
Six Point

The media and the Democrats wouldn't support Trump if he found a way to have zero unemployment and feed the world's starving. But could someone please take away his Twitter account, it's like giving someone who wants to commit suicide a rope.
Hocks & horns is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 07:24 PM   #9
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...splay.php?f=60
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 07:30 PM   #10
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

If only there were an area on this forum where politics could be discussed!

If Trump would quit tweeting he would be 40% complete now. Not because he spends THAT much time tweeting but because every time he does it starts a shartstorm that requires attention and distracts from the important items
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 07:34 PM   #11
Marco
Ten Point

Hunt In: Sisterdale, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocks & horns View Post
The media and the Democrats wouldn't support Trump if he found a way to have zero unemployment and feed the world's starving. But could someone please take away his Twitter account, it's like giving someone who wants to commit suicide a rope.
This....
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 07:36 PM   #12
PVDT
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post

If Trump would quit tweeting he would be 40% complete now. Not because he spends THAT much time tweeting but because every time he does it starts a shartstorm that requires attention and distracts from the important items

You might be right. In the beginning I agreed with his reasoning....it allows him to completely circumvent the media. But now I'm beginning to wonder if he'd (WE) would be better off if he simply shut them up by his actions and not attempting it with his words.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:40 PM   #13
Marco
Ten Point

Kind of hard to believe anything they say he is doing. Good or bad.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:48 PM   #14
UncleBubba
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Dickens, Hunt, and Red River Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Kind of hard to believe anything they say he is doing. Good or bad.

That's one reason I've checked out. I'm going to give it a couple months, see how his policies are working, and then start making opinions. He is doing exactly what he said, which is throwing a lot of people off. We aren't used to that in Washington. I'm on his side but still waiting to see how these next few months shakeout!
UncleBubba is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 07:50 PM   #15
Marco
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Sorry I couldn't find the thread where I posted this link about a month ago.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...s/trumpometer/

21.6% complete, in the works, or stalled.

Take that Trump haters.

Go Trump!
Is this Trumpometer one of the good newpapers to follow?? If so ill follow it. Just dont know since they are all liars. Its just what i was told here on TBH.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:52 PM   #16
Marco
Ten Point

Trumpometer sounds kind of biased. So inly listen to newspapers that say good things? Those are the only ones that say the truth?
Old 03-05-2017, 07:54 PM   #17
Marco
Ten Point

Yeah i just read on one of those lyin *** papers he was playing golf where he looked fat as heck. Has to be old pics...
Old 03-05-2017, 08:14 PM   #18
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Yeah i just read on one of those lyin *** papers he was playing golf where he looked fat as heck. Has to be old pics...
Obama is gone. Clinton wasn't elected. Time to move on.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 08:38 PM   #19
gingib
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NTX

He is rocking and rolling!!! Pumped
gingib is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 09:05 PM   #20
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:

Is he getting more promises done that any other POTUS did or not? Get over how he does things and admit he's getting stuff done.

Quote:
Trumpometer sounds kind of biased. So inly listen to newspapers that say good things? Those are the only ones that say the truth?
You know they're not biased. They do the exact same thing with every President elect. And they list the promises before they even know who wins the election.

Get over it already.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:11 PM   #21
Texas Grown
Pope & Young

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=636690
Texas Grown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-05-2017, 09:24 PM   #22
Playa
Pope & Young

Quote:
Is he getting more promises done that any other POTUS did or not? Get over how he does things and admit he's getting stuff done.

Won't matter if he keeps chasing rabbits & squirrels and shoots himself in the foot in the process and doesent accomplish any more than he has now
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-06-2017, 07:06 AM   #23
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Won't matter if he keeps chasing rabbits & squirrels and shoots himself in the foot in the process and doesent accomplish any more than he has now
Will you ever be satisfied? Please tell me what Trump needs to do before you stop bashing him. Or can you admit it doesn't matter because you will always bash him? I just don't want you to keep moving the goal post over and over and over.

This all started with "Trump is an undercover democrat, he will do zero". Now that he's kept more promises (higher %) in a couple months mind you, than the previous President did in 8 freaking years, you still bash him.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:21 AM   #24
WItoTX
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Grown View Post
2nd this.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-06-2017, 08:12 AM   #25
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Grown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WItoTX View Post
2nd this.
I see that forum is now open. I can't move this there though.

The title says "Trump" in it. I just can't understand why it bugs you so much. Just don't read it, maybe.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:21 AM   #26
tps7742
Ten Point

RR are you wanting to be controversial this morning or will no one take your bait?
tps7742 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-06-2017, 09:58 AM   #27
Humper
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green Co.

Quote:
Yea... but he tweets and tweets, and tweets!
Humper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-06-2017, 10:31 PM   #28
Rcole1310
Eight Point

Hunt In: Brackettville,TX

Quote:
Will you ever be satisfied? Please tell me what Trump needs to do before you stop bashing him. Or can you admit it doesn't matter because you will always bash him? I just don't want you to keep moving the goal post over and over and over.

This all started with "Trump is an undercover democrat, he will do zero". Now that he's kept more promises (higher %) in a couple months mind you, than the previous President did in 8 freaking years, you still bash him.

Things he can do:
1) GET OFF OF TWITTER!! He looks like a petty moron and tends to be wrong quite a bit on his tweets.
2) Stop fighting battles that DON'T matter (crowd size, illegal voting).
3)He sounds like he's clueless when he speaks on a subject "it's gonna be great folks, believe me". Just BE Quiet and do what you say you're going to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Rcole1310; 03-06-2017 at 10:36 PM..
Rcole1310 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-06-2017, 10:45 PM   #29
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
Yea... but he tweets and tweets, and tweets!

The tweets are fun though.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-06-2017, 10:56 PM   #30
Stuck
Ten Point

Why would he get off twitter? It helped him win the election and he uses it to circumvent the media to get things out. You under the impression the media is going to repeat what he wants said? The same people calling him an idiot for his tweets, which obviously he is not, are probably the same ones crying about how he could never win during the primaries. He was the only one who had the juevos to do what it was going to take to beat Hillary. A replica of Mr. Playnice like we ran the prior 2 elections would have been eaten alive. He's been president for a little over a month and has opposition with in his own party, they are the idiots. Like it or not, the Trump train is rolling and it is a non stop ride until atleast 2020.
Stuck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-06-2017, 11:27 PM   #31
Rcole1310
Eight Point

Hunt In: Brackettville,TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck View Post
Why would he get off twitter? It helped him win the election and he uses it to circumvent the media to get things out. You under the impression the media is going to repeat what he wants said? The same people calling him an idiot for his tweets, which obviously he is not, are probably the same ones crying about how he could never win during the primaries. He was the only one who had the juevos to do what it was going to take to beat Hillary. A replica of Mr. Playnice like we ran the prior 2 elections would have been eaten alive. He's been president for a little over a month and has opposition with in his own party, they are the idiots. Like it or not, the Trump train is rolling and it is a non stop ride until atleast 2020.

He should get off because the last thing you should do when you don't know a lot about something is confirm to the world that, as president, you have no clue about what your talking about. i.e crowd size, talking about a woman's weight, wire tap allegations with NO evidence, illegal voting.

Imagine for a moment how disgusted and repulsed many TBH's were about Obama... seriously... just for a second, picture his face in your mind and think about how it makes you feel. Now, multiply that disgust by 2 and that's how most people (48%, 65.8 million) who voted in the last election feel about Trump. Now combine that majority of the voting public, the media, who tend to think he's a moron and love to play up his mistakes, and his own party who reluctantly supports him, limited foreign policy understanding, hostile relationships with his intelligence services and you have a recipe for a rocky 4 years and done term that got some big things done by forcing them through. Then what happens... the pendulum swings waaay to the left on the next go around just like it did to the right as a response to Obama. Don't get me wrong, I'll admit that I voted for the guy, purely out of financial self-preservation. Actually I like a lot of his policies, I just don't like HIM. I think he's a deeply flawed individual who's beneath the office of the president. But.. he had the right message and the right time.

Last edited by Rcole1310; 03-06-2017 at 11:35 PM..
Rcole1310 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-06-2017, 11:37 PM   #32
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck View Post

Hillary lost twice. Just because she's a terd doesn't mean he's some sort of twitter savant. Obama beat her. It's not like she's a good candidate.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2017, 05:20 AM   #33
systemnt
Pope & Young

Hunt In: South Texas

Who do you fear most- silent play by the rules guy... or unpredictable, spontaneous do whatever the **** I want and don't give 2 ****s what people think guy?

I used to care he tweeted so much.
Not so much any more.

Keeps our enemies guessing, our opponents ******, and our allies on their toes.

Last edited by systemnt; 03-07-2017 at 05:22 AM..
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2017, 07:42 AM   #34
XBowHunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Grayson/Cass

Trump has brought Idiocracy to a new level in the presidential office. He has forever changed the office and the dignity that used to go with it.

I can only imagine what our allies are thinking...
XBowHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2017, 07:59 AM   #35
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Liberalism has done more damage to the United States than any other threat ever could.
President Trump seems to me like an offensive attack on liberalism and despite his tweets that is a good thing. I wont mind the tweets If he can find it in himself to keep them to useful information about policy progress.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2017, 09:13 AM   #36
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
Who do you fear most- silent play by the rules guy... or unpredictable, spontaneous do whatever the **** I want and don't give 2 ****s what people think guy?

I used to care he tweeted so much.
Not so much any more.

Keeps our enemies guessing, our opponents ******, and our allies on their toes.
I was at 100 percent agreement with what you are saying. The reservation I am starting to have with the admin right now is the leaks and the Russia BS. THe admin is not being aggressive enough. People need to be weeded out and jailed for as long as possible. We just went through 8 years of the most corrupt presidency in our history and still no one is in jail. Hilary is not being prosecuted and our AG is freaking milk toast. He should not of recused himself, instead he should of given them the middle finger and told them the Russia crap is all lies. I didn't know much about him before but on camera he appears to be a lost and confused man. We don't need that, we need someone investigating corrupt democrats, Muslim groups like CAIR propped up by the last admin, Hillary, and BLM.

Its not that I don't believe what Trump has been tweeting about recently isn't possible or plausible but DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Make some heads roll, It is starting to sound like whining to me right now and that's not what got me excited about this admin.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2017, 09:39 AM   #37
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcole1310 View Post
Things he can do:
1) GET OFF OF TWITTER!! He looks like a petty moron and tends to be wrong quite a bit on his tweets.
2) Stop fighting battles that DON'T matter (crowd size, illegal voting).
3)He sounds like he's clueless when he speaks on a subject "it's gonna be great folks, believe me". Just BE Quiet and do what you say you're going to do.

So the answer to my question is NO, you will never be satisfied.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:45 AM   #38
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBowHunter View Post
Trump has brought Idiocracy to a new level in the presidential office. He has forever changed the office and the dignity that used to go with it.

And here he is, our #1 resident Trump hater.
Because Hillary, Obama, Pelosi are not idiots? Come on...

Lets get back on track and discuss what Trump has already gotten done.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:04 AM   #39
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:

Yeah, Obama didn't soil the office and our reputation.
Obama made this country a laughing stock and a spineless threat.

He is certainly #1...in several areas
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2017, 10:05 AM   #40
Hocks & horns
Six Point

Quote:

I would rather have Trump step on a few toes then perceived as a coward like our President for the last 8yrs. We lost all credibility and other countries no longer feared we would back up what we said, with a little fear comes respect from a lot of the other countries. Obama was more concerned about being one of the homeboys than a political leader.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:08 AM   #41
systemnt
Pope & Young

Hunt In: South Texas

Don't quote the dumbass.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2017, 10:16 AM   #42
XBowHunter
Pope & Young

Quote:

They are all idiots, I agree!!!!
Old 03-07-2017, 10:19 AM   #43
XBowHunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
I would rather have Trump step on a few toes then perceived as a coward like our President for the last 8yrs. We lost all credibility and other countries no longer feared we would back up what we said, with a little fear comes respect from a lot of the other countries. Obama was more concerned about being one of the homeboys than a political leader.

Shouldn't trump be over beating some north Korean butt over their recent actions? Or is he letting them develop long range missile capabilities ?

You know, Since trump is gonna get our respect back and all, lol
Old 03-07-2017, 10:21 AM   #44
XBowHunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Don't quote the dumbass.

Personal attack much?
Old 03-07-2017, 10:26 AM   #45
super_dave
Pope & Young

Hunt In: NW Smith County

Quote:

Like Nixon dignity or Clinton dignity? Or maybe apologetic/socially pitting groups against each other dignity like Hussein Obama had. Which dignity? Did Hillarys scandals carry more dignity? Or maybe the libertarian candidate that you say you liked? His dignity?

Wait.....didn't you exercise your right not to vote?.......
super_dave is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2017, 10:36 AM   #46
Hocks & horns
Six Point

Quote:
Shouldn't trump be over beating some north Korean butt over their recent actions? Or is he letting them develop long range missile capabilities ?

You know, Since trump is gonna get our respect back and all, lol
Yeah he should. For 8yrs Obama has lost the respect from other countries and now they are running around beating there chest like a teenager who is to big for his britches. Give him a chance, you can't change what's been done in 8yrs in 100days. Not to mention he's being attacked by the media and Democrats like a lone dog being attacked by a pack. I don't like the tweets, but it's one way he can defend himself, goodness knows he can't use 90% of the media.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:42 AM   #47
Hocks & horns
Six Point

Obama is ****** because he stood up and told American that he'd take it personal if everyone didn't vote for Hillary. Well she lost! All the Democrats should stop throwing there sucker in the dirt and help Trump get more done. It's amazing he's done what he has.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:45 AM   #48
Swampa
Pope & Young

Quote:
Obama is ****** because he stood up and told American that he'd take it personal if everyone didn't vote for Hillary. Well she lost! All the Democrats should stop throwing there sucker in the dirt and help Trump get more done. It's amazing he's done what he has.
They will throw up every obstacle/barrier they can. If they can't take credit for something they **** sure aren't going to help. Hell, even if inside their minds, they agreed with him they would still lie about it. Worthless liars
Swampa is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2017, 10:45 AM   #49
Swampa
Pope & Young

Quote:
Don't quote the dumbass.
Thank you
Swampa is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-07-2017, 11:06 AM   #50
XBowHunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Yeah he should. For 8yrs Obama has lost the respect from other countries and now they are running around beating there chest like a teenager who is to big for his britches. Give him a chance, you can't change what's been done in 8yrs in 100days. Not to mention he's being attacked by the media and Democrats like a lone dog being attacked by a pack. I don't like the tweets, but it's one way he can defend himself, goodness knows he can't use 90% of the media.

He is commander in chief, what's stopping him?