Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 03-03-2017, 04:25 PM   #101
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
I'm not sure why most everyone has to be so defensive. Let's all be objective and keep a close eye on the administration. Just because you support a politician does not mean you have to support their every move. I'm not in love with Trump but I do like a lot of things he has been doing. I don't like that he has had very strong words for China (our other biggest threat) and he seems to be kissing Putin's ring. This is just very strange to me and something seems out of place. It almost seems like he can't say anything negative about Russia. You could say that is smart but he almost acts the opposite China? He speaks very strongly towards China, Mexico, the middle east, Europe, etc...

Kissing his ring? Do elaborate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
J Sweet is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2017, 04:26 PM   #102
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazo View Post
Can you imagine the dust up the dems would cause if Trump or his admin issued a threat to Russia. Then you would be hearing how Trump is trying to start a war and how dangerous he is with the nuke codes. That the new admin is too hawkish and dangerous.
That is the last thing WE want or need. It is not about bowing up to other nations.....it is about being smart at letting our spies do what they do!!! Then listening and acting on the info as suggested by the folks that are responsible for gathering it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2017, 04:40 PM   #103
Bazo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Where I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
That is the last thing WE want or need. It is not about bowing up to other nations.....it is about being smart at letting our spies do what they do!!! Then listening and acting on the info as suggested by the folks that are responsible for gathering it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I agree but it seems to me like no matter what is or isn't done it's all wrong. Chuck Schumer said after the SOTU that he couldn't get behind a single thing that Trump said. At this point I think if we were to have our spies doing what they do we would hear about it the next day from one of the leakers.
Bazo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2017, 04:46 PM   #104
LWC
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post

O'Reilly then said about Putin: "But he's a killer, though. Putin's a killer."
Trump responded: "There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

Dec. 17, 2015: Trump returns Putin's praise
Donald Trump issued a statement after Putin praised the real estate mogul as a "talented person" and "the absolute leader of the presidential race."
"It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond," Trump said in a statement. "I have always felt that Russia and the United States should be able to work well with each other towards defeating terrorism and restoring world peace, not to mention trade and all of the other benefits derived from mutual respect."
Trump took heat from his GOP rivals for the statement, but refused to back down.

Dec. 18, 2015: Trump defends against allegations Putin has ordered the killings of journalists
"He's running his country and at least he's a leader, unlike what we have in this country," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I think our country does plenty of killing also."

"He (Putin) is very smart."

He says lots of positive things about Putin. I haven't seen too many negative things about him or Russia, but maybe they are out there. He sure speaks a lot stronger to everybody else. Makes me question that relationship.
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2017, 04:50 PM   #105
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
O'Reilly then said about Putin: "But he's a killer, though. Putin's a killer."

Trump responded: "There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

Dec. 17, 2015: Trump returns Putin's praise

Donald Trump issued a statement after Putin praised the real estate mogul as a "talented person" and "the absolute leader of the presidential race."

"It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond," Trump said in a statement. "I have always felt that Russia and the United States should be able to work well with each other towards defeating terrorism and restoring world peace, not to mention trade and all of the other benefits derived from mutual respect."

Trump took heat from his GOP rivals for the statement, but refused to back down.

Dec. 18, 2015: Trump defends against allegations Putin has ordered the killings of journalists

"He's running his country and at least he's a leader, unlike what we have in this country," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I think our country does plenty of killing also."

"He (Putin) is very smart."

He says lots of positive things about Putin. I haven't seen too many negative things about him or Russia, but maybe they are out there. He sure speaks a lot stronger to everybody else. Makes me question that relationship.

Name one tangible thing he's done for Russia or Putin.

Old 03-03-2017, 04:58 PM   #106
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
I'm not sure why most everyone has to be so defensive. Let's all be objective and keep a close eye on the administration. Just because you support a politician does not mean you have to support their every move. I'm not in love with Trump but I do like a lot of things he has been doing. I don't like that he has had very strong words for China (our other biggest threat) and he seems to be kissing Putin's ring. This is just very strange to me and something seems out of place. It almost seems like he can't say anything negative about Russia. You could say that is smart but he almost acts the opposite China? He speaks very strongly towards China, Mexico, the middle east, Europe, etc...
I apologize if I am coming off as defensive. I certainly do not mean to. I just really enjoy discussion on topics like this. It is how you learn. It is just my opinion that this is a non story being pushed to discredit. The evidence (or lack there of) supports that. As to your points about how he treats other countries, you are correct. He does seem to voice his opinions on some countries very strongly unlike Russia.

1.We do not lose industry to Russia like we do with China

2.We do not have an illegal immigration problem with Russia like we do with Mexico.

3.Russia is not pumping out refugees who may or may not be who they say they are to us and the rest of the west from an area that is ripe with turmoil and religious fanaticism like the Middle East. There also isn't a giant death brigade marching across Russia slaughtering people whole sale like there is in the Middle East.

4.The EU is a failing globalist experiment who tries to push there "superior" globalist experiment values on us. They also send us the same refugees as above. Mean while it is those very values that are causing them to fail. Trump calls out the hypocrisy there.

He ran his entire campaign on putting America and Americans first. Everything listed above either has a very real economic effect, is a DIRECT security threat, or both for the individual American family.

I really think the Russia thing to Trump is just a "huh, so what it's Russia" type thing. Could that be a mistake? Absolutely
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2017, 05:00 PM   #107
LWC
Eight Point

Quote:
Name one tangible thing he's done for Russia or Putin.

I didn't say he did anything for Russia or Putin. I just think all the public praise of an ex-KGB and current president/known killer of journalists who disagree with him.....is very strange. He speaks more highly of Putin than anyone I can think of (besides his children.....and not all of them). He called good Americans that he was running against every name in the book. He also spoke very poorly of their wives and families. Yet he slobbers all over Putin? If you don't see that as strange, then I question your objectivity.

Last edited by LWC; 03-03-2017 at 05:30 PM..
Old 03-03-2017, 05:02 PM   #108
stykshooter
Eight Point

Hunt In: S. Dakota, Nebraska & Texas

Quote:

Maybe he's talking about the Super Bowl ring Putin took from Robert Kraft
stykshooter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2017, 05:02 PM   #109
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Hunt In: Grayson/Cass

Quote:
I didn't say he did anything for Russia or Putin. I just think all the public praise of an ex-KBG and current president/known killer of journalists who disagree with him.....is very strange. He speaks more highly of Putin than anyone I can think of (besides his children.....and not all of them). He called good Americans that he was running against every name in the book. He also spoke very poorly of their wives and families. Yet he slobbers all over Putin? If you don't see that as strange, then I question your objectivity.

Thanks for bringing reasoning and logic to the discussion.

I find it strange indeed. He seems to have some kind of a bromance with Putin. What is the reason for that?
XBowHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2017, 05:09 PM   #110
LWC
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
I apologize if I am coming off as defensive. I certainly do not mean to. I just really enjoy discussion on topics like this. It is how you learn. It is just my opinion that this is a non story being pushed to discredit. The evidence (or lack there of) supports that. As to your points about how he treats other countries, you are correct. He does seem to voice his opinions on some countries very strongly unlike Russia.

1.We do not lose industry to Russia like we do with China

2.We do not have an illegal immigration problem with Russia like we do with Mexico.

3.Russia is not pumping out refugees who may or may not be who they say they are to us and the rest of the west from an area that is ripe with turmoil and religious fanaticism like the Middle East. There also isn't a giant death brigade marching across Russia slaughtering people whole sale like there is in the Middle East.

4.The EU is a failing globalist experiment who tries to push there "superior" globalist experiment values on us. They also send us the same refugees as above. Mean while it is those very values that are causing them to fail. Trump calls out the hypocrisy there.

He ran his entire campaign on putting America and Americans first. Everything listed above either has a very real economic effect, is a DIRECT security threat, or both for the individual American family.

I really think the Russia thing to Trump is just a "huh, so what it's Russia" type thing. Could that be a mistake? Absolutely
I hope that is the case. I hope Russia is not holding something over Trump's head to get him to do what is good for Russia that could be bad for us. But I think we should be objective and not just defend all of his actions because we are conservative and everyone else is a dumb lib. Trump is human and can do good things for the country and have other issues too.
Old 03-03-2017, 05:33 PM   #111
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
I didn't say he did anything for Russia or Putin. I just think all the public praise of an ex-KGB and current president/known killer of journalists who disagree with him.....is very strange. He speaks more highly of Putin than anyone I can think of (besides his children.....and not all of them). He called good Americans that he was running against every name in the book. He also spoke very poorly of their wives and families. Yet he slobbers all over Putin? If you don't see that as strange, then I question your objectivity.

So if we agree that Trump has done nothing for Russia or Putin wouldn't it be truly objective to give the guy who's only been in the White House a month the benefit of the doubt?

Old 03-03-2017, 05:55 PM   #112
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBowHunter View Post
Thanks for bringing reasoning and logic to the discussion.

I find it strange indeed. He seems to have some kind of a bromance with Putin. What is the reason for that?
" bromance" could very well be a keep your enemies close type thing.
Many folks called Hitler a great leader the other day because of how he was able
To get millions of people to follow his evil ideology.
I believe Trump says Putin is a leader for these same reasons. Thats not condoning Putins actions its simply a comparison to American leadership at the time.....which was a lack there of with obama. Trump compared Putin to obama and voiced his opinion of who was an actual leader.
Since i have ( nor does anyone else ) no evidence to suggest its anything other than this ill not worry about any fake news story witch hunt
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2017, 06:05 PM   #113
Jayt22
Ten Point

Hunt In: Cracka county

Yep
Jayt22 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2017, 06:08 PM   #114
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
" bromance" could very well be a keep your enemies close type thing.

Many folks called Hitler a great leader the other day because of how he was able

To get millions of people to follow his evil ideology.

I believe Trump says Putin is a leader for these same reasons. Thats not condoning Putins actions its simply a comparison to American leadership at the time.....which was a lack there of with obama. Trump compared Putin to obama and voiced his opinion of who was an actual leader.

Since i have ( nor does anyone else ) no evidence to suggest its anything other than this ill not worry about any fake news story witch hunt

Keep your head in the sand, there's too many Russian coincidences for me.

We need an independent investigation.

Of course all Trump has to do to convince Americans he's not financially in bed with Russia is show us his tax returns
Old 03-03-2017, 06:09 PM   #115
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Maybe that birther karma is coming back to bite Trump, lol
Old 03-03-2017, 06:13 PM   #116
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
Keep your head in the sand, there's too many Russian coincidences for me.

We need an independent investigation.

Of course all Trump has to do to convince Americans he's not financially in bed with Russia is show us his tax returns

You believe there is such a thing as an independent investigation in Washington?

Old 03-03-2017, 06:16 PM   #117
flywise
Pope & Young

My head is not in the sand, but you certainly have yours up the dem party a**.
Every single point you try to make comes right off the dem play book which is perpetuated by every main stream media outlet.
Your so ill informed that you dont realize a democrat started the whole birther movement.
There is more proof th dems are and have been in bed with the russians for 50 years. But you dont care about that truth, you want an American president strung up for coincidence ( non existent)

Last edited by flywise; 03-03-2017 at 06:19 PM..
Old 03-03-2017, 06:35 PM   #118
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Quote:
My head is not in the sand, but you certainly have yours up the dem party a**.
Every single point you try to make comes right off the dem play book which is perpetuated by every main stream media outlet.
Your so ill informed that you dont realize a democrat started the whole birther movement.
There is more proof th dems are and have been in bed with the russians for 50 years. But you dont care about that truth, you want an American president strung up for coincidence ( non existent)

Trump needs to be investigated
Old 03-03-2017, 06:36 PM   #119
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Quote:
You believe there is such a thing as an independent investigation in Washington?

not sure how effective it will be, but we sure can't leave it up to the Republicans to investigate themselves
Old 03-03-2017, 06:49 PM   #120
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Trump needs to be investigated
Pure stupidity
Old 03-03-2017, 06:52 PM   #121
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
not sure how effective it will be, but we sure can't leave it up to the Republicans to investigate themselves

So let the dems do it? How impartial and independent will that be?

Old 03-03-2017, 06:56 PM   #122
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Quote:
Pure stupidity

Personal attacks are against the rules
Old 03-03-2017, 06:58 PM   #123
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Quote:
So let the dems do it? How impartial and independent will that be?

We can move the investigation to Hawaii for all I care as long as there are Democrats independents and Republicans doing the investigating

Some Republicans have already made it known they're not going to start any investigations, they don't believe it's necessary.

In the meantime the Trump administration is barely treading water.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:04 PM   #124
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Personal attacks are against the rules
Your not smart enought to know that my response was to your post which is pure stupidity.

but typically that does reflect on the person saying it pretty well.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:07 PM   #125
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Quote:
Your not smart enought to know that my response was to your post which is pure stupidity.

but typically that does reflect on the person saying it pretty well.

That's OK, keep it up, the mods will explain it to you
Old 03-03-2017, 07:15 PM   #126
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
We can move the investigation to Hawaii for all I care as long as there are Democrats independents and Republicans doing the investigating

Some Republicans have already made it known they're not going to start any investigations, they don't believe it's necessary.

In the meantime the Trump administration is barely treading water.

You think those three groups you named would actually come to a consensus conclusion?

Old 03-03-2017, 07:20 PM   #127
flywise
Pope & Young

Trump should make sure there is
An investigation into the clintons so they will end up in prison never to be heard from again.
Pelosi, because there has been plenty of evidence of her family being almost as criminal as the clintons, shut her stupid *** up as well
Harry reid, plenty to put his *** in prison
Kennedy family, lots of crooks in that family,
Obama, and his nasty wife very well should be tried for the criminal activity they are currently engaged in.

There is actual evidence to prosecute all of these people. Not media perpetuated rumore, actual evidence.
But i bet ol xbow would dis agree
Old 03-03-2017, 07:22 PM   #128
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Quote:
You think those three groups you named would actually come to a consensus conclusion?

So what are you saying?

Since there is no possibility of an impartial jury we just drop the whole thing, lol...

We have a rule of law in this country. The trump admin just keeps stumbling on Russian issues.

If Trump wanted to end all of this nonsense, assuming it's nonsense, all he has to do is report every single meeting with anyone in his administration that has met with a Russian (dates and times ) & turn over his Taxes.

since Trump doesn't play by the rules he's going to be treated as such
Old 03-03-2017, 07:24 PM   #129
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Quote:
Trump should make sure there is
An investigation into the clintons so they will end up in prison never to be heard from again.
Pelosi, because there has been plenty of evidence of her family being almost as criminal as the clintons, shut her stupid *** up as well
Harry reid, plenty to put his *** in prison
Kennedy family, lots of crooks in that family,
Obama, and his nasty wife very well should be tried for the criminal activity they are currently engaged in.

There is actual evidence to prosecute all of these people. Not media perpetuated rumore, actual evidence.
But i bet ol xbow would dis agree

Lol, pelosi is the only one even in office.

Trump won the election. none of those other people you mentioned matter anymore. Let it go...

Let's focus on the dude in the White House that appears to not be so transparent
Old 03-03-2017, 07:25 PM   #130
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
So what are you saying?

Since there is no possibility of an impartial jury we just drop the whole thing, lol...

We have a rule of law in this country. The trump admin just keeps stumbling on Russian issues.

If Trump wanted to end all of this nonsense, assuming it's nonsense, all he has to do is report every single meeting with anyone in his administration that has met with a Russian (dates and times ) & turn over his Taxes.

since Trump doesn't play by the rules he's going to be treated as such

My point is that within our govt there is no such thing as an independent investigation. So someone demanding one is either fooling themselves or trying to fool others.

Old 03-03-2017, 07:29 PM   #131
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Lol, pelosi is the only one even in office.

Trump won the election. none of those other people you mentioned matter anymore. Let it go...

Let's focus on the dude in the White House that appears to not be so transparent
I figured your response would be something like this.
Your next post mentions " this country has the rule of law"
Something you apparently think only applies to republicans with accusations perpetuated by democrats.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:30 PM   #132
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Quote:
My point is that within our govt there is no such thing as an independent investigation. So someone demanding one is either fooling themselves or trying to fool others.

Then we go outside of the government for an independent investigation.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:30 PM   #133
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Default Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Quote:
I figured your response would be something like this.

Your next post mentions " this country has the rule of law"

Something you apparently think only applies to republicans with accusations perpetuated by democrats.

If Republicans could've put any of those Democrats in prison they would have done it in a minute.

Last edited by XBowHunter; 03-03-2017 at 08:04 PM..
Old 03-03-2017, 07:54 PM   #134
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

Daggit all off track again. Either way we geaux is a negative for OUR nation, hopefully we come out un-scathed.
Oh historical note: special prosecutors and also special sub-committee's have been used since the 1950's.
they do not use folks from within current political parties per FOX panel discussion. heck, I did not know we had sooo many instances where we needed such a thing.
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-03-2017, 08:12 PM   #135
flywise
Pope & Young

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Daggit all off track again. Either way we geaux is a negative for OUR nation, hopefully we come out un-scathed.
Oh historical note: special prosecutors and also special sub-committee's have been used since the 1950's.
they do not use folks from within current political parties per FOX panel discussion. heck, I did not know we had sooo many instances where we needed such a thing.
There is no way this nation is going to come though anything un-scathed as little ng as the media is a tool of one political ideology, and half the country is as dumb as it appears to be.
There are huge forces tearing at this country in an attempt to destroy everything it has meant to the world for 250 years. Unfortunately most of those forces are not found outside the borders of the US
Old 03-03-2017, 08:51 PM   #136
LWC
Eight Point

Some people are easily pulled off sides. Sounds like a bunch of ole hens at a knitting party. Your guy did it worse, no your guy/gal was worse, no put your guy in jail! Somebody put out some facts or quotes, or something that is pertinent to the discussion at hand.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:05 PM   #137
flywise
Pope & Young

https://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/kati...sador-n2293775
Old 03-03-2017, 09:08 PM   #138
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
Then we go outside of the government for an independent investigation.

There's no creating such an independent relationship. Who ever is hired will be tainted as biased towards who did the hiring. There won't be a consensus on the hiring between the stakeholders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2017, 09:19 PM   #139
flywise
Pope & Young

https://www.google.com/amp/dailysign...-election/amp/
Old 03-03-2017, 09:22 PM   #140
flywise
Pope & Young

http://www.weeklystandard.com/hillar...rticle/2004790
Old 03-03-2017, 09:24 PM   #141
LWC
Eight Point

Quote:
There's no creating such an independent relationship. Who ever is hired will be tainted as biased towards who did the hiring. There won't be a consensus on the hiring between the stakeholders.

I guess I don't understand. Based on your argument we could never have a reasonable investigation of a politician.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:26 PM   #142
flywise
Pope & Young

https://www.google.com/amp/www.judic...etirement/amp/
Old 03-03-2017, 09:27 PM   #143
LWC
Eight Point

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...sador-n2293775

The issue is not about politicians meeting with foreign ambassadors. That is a very common practice. But you know that. Those type articles are click bait for the low information voters.

Last edited by LWC; 03-03-2017 at 09:30 PM..
Old 03-03-2017, 09:37 PM   #144
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...sador-n2293775

The issue is not about politicians meeting with foreign ambassadors. That is a very common practice. But you know that. Those type articles are click bait for the low information voters.
Then the whole Russia issue is a farce.....right?
Old 03-03-2017, 10:03 PM   #145
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
I guess I don't understand. Based on your argument we could never have a reasonable investigation of a politician.

Yup.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:04 PM   #146
LWC
Eight Point

Quote:
Then the whole Russia issue is a farce.....right?
I didn't say that. I hope it ends up being nothing but there is a lot of smoke around the administration. Sessions fanned the flames a little more and gave the dems more ammo. I think we need to demand more transparency from ALL political parties.....not just the ones we oppose.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:12 PM   #147
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
I didn't say that. I hope it ends up being nothing but there is a lot of smoke around the administration. Sessions fanned the flames a little more and gave the dems more ammo. I think we need to demand more transparency from ALL political parties.....not just the ones we oppose.
Exactly what i expected
You mention in one post that its not Uncommon for politicians to meet with dignitaries from other countries then somehow see these same type meetings from Trump associates as possibily scandalous.
There are no flames to be fanned, theres no smoke.
Its all a democrat and media farce that way to many low information people
Cant and dont want to see.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:24 PM   #148
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Default Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Quote:

Stop deflecting

this thread is about Trump,not Kennedy or Hillary or whoever else you hate

Last edited by XBowHunter; 03-03-2017 at 10:34 PM..
Old 03-03-2017, 10:32 PM   #149
XBowHunter
Banned!!!

Quote:

So your option is just forget it?

Good luck with that option, not happening

How about Trump needs to run his administration with a little more transparency and stop acting like he's hiding something?
Old 03-03-2017, 10:33 PM   #150
LWC
Eight Point

Quote:
Exactly what i expected
You mention in one post that its not Uncommon for politicians to meet with dignitaries from other countries then somehow see these same type meetings from Trump associates as possibily scandalous.
There are no flames to be fanned, theres no smoke.
Its all a democrat and media farce that way to many low information people
Cant and dont want to see
I did say it is not uncommon for politicians to meet with foreign ambassadors. That is not what is at question. There are a lot of "smoke" factors in play here.

Look at the leaking of pro-Trump documents by the Russians, all the Trump quotes about Putin over the last several years, look at Trump's campaign manager's Russian ties, Flynn not being straight about talks with Russia and resigning.

Now Sessions saying he didn't meet with any Russians. Then he did not meet with any Russians in context of the campaign.

Any one of those may not be a huge issue by itself but all together that is a lot of smoke. How can you two sit here and defend the administration tooth and nail....that there is nothing to see here??? Who are the ones that can't or don't want to at least question the possibility of shady dealings with the Russians? I am not saying there is or there isn't but I sure see a possibility that should be investigated. AND just because you say the other side did it does not make it right.