Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Traditional
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2017, 02:26 PM   #1
Featherflinger
Ten Point
 
Featherflinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mineral Wells
Hunt In: Parker, Wise, Throckmorton
Default 2017 Trad Shoot Schedule

Here it is. Please update as needed.

1/21-1/22 Archers for Christ TBOT (Paris)
2/11-2/12 Denton TBOT
2/11 Shoot @ Big Oak Trad Weekend (Avinger)
2/18-2/19 Irving Bowhunters TBOT
2/18 Fredericksburg TBOT
2/25-2/26 Winter Trad Shoot (Cowtown, Ft Worth)
3/4 Bastrop County TBOT (Red Rock)
3/4-3/5 Duncan Bowhunters TBOT (Oklahoma)
3/5 Golden Triangle TBOT
3/18 Brazoria County TBOT (Angleton)
3/25 Dreams Come True Trad Shoot (Chester)
3/24-3/25 Tyler TBOT
4/1-4/2 Timber Creek Trad Buckle Blowout (Whitesboro)
4/8-4/9 Hill Country Shootout TBOT (Vanderpool)
4/22-4/23 Recurve Championship (Cowtown, Ft Worth)
4/22-4/23 Timber Creek TBOT (Whitesboro)
5/5-5/6 Rolling Plains TBOT (Memphis)
5/20-5/21 Glen Parker Stickbow Roundup (Chester)
5/27-5/28 Texas State Longbow Championship (TSLA, Ft Worth)
6/3-6/4 Collin County TBOT (Blue Ridge)
7/8-7/9 Mid Summer Meltdown TBOT (San Angelo)
7/22-7/23 Trad Tri-State Championship (Wellington)
8/5 Bastrop County TBOT (Red Rock)
9/9-9/10 Devil's Mountain TBOT (San Angelo)
9/16-9/17 Sagebrush TBOT (Wellington)
Featherflinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-05-2017, 02:29 PM   #2
Hunter Todd
Ten Point
 
Hunter Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Telephone, Tx
Hunt In: Fannin co. /Boswell, Ok.
Default

Jeff IS the MAN!
Hunter Todd is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-05-2017, 02:31 PM   #3
Junkers88
Ten Point
 
Junkers88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Adkins
Hunt In: searching
Default

Time to populate the group calendar at work so folks know when not to call me!


Richard.
Junkers88 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-05-2017, 09:04 PM   #4
PineyWoodsBow
Ten Point
 
PineyWoodsBow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Conroe,Tx
Hunt In: SHNF
Default

Thank you
PineyWoodsBow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-05-2017, 09:11 PM   #5
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default

Bout time you got this going, slacker!!



Bisch
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-05-2017, 09:44 PM   #6
CRM_95
Pope & Young
 
CRM_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East TX
Hunt In: East TX
Default

Who all from here is planning on going to the shoot in Chester? I hear that's a great one to go to, and I want to try to make it.
CRM_95 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-05-2017, 09:50 PM   #7
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default 2017 Trad Shoot Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRM_95 View Post
Who all from here is planning on going to the shoot in Chester? I hear that's a great one to go to, and I want to try to make it.
Just about anybody whose anybody will be at Chester!!!!!


The Chester shoot in May is one of the top 3 shoots in the state. You will not regret making that shoot.

But.......there are many other "Don't Miss" shoots too! Go to any you can, make new friends, and have a ball!!!!!

Bisch
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 06:13 AM   #8
fwood
Four Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Austin
Default

Austin Archery Club is having it's first 3D of the year this Sunday 1/8. Dress warm.
fwood is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 06:51 AM   #9
BillDecker
Eight Point
 
BillDecker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Port Neches, Texas
Hunt In: Harper TX, and Big Thicket in South East TX, love the mountains.
Default

Thanks Bisch
Got your registration for Chester
Your good to go
Hope to see you soon
BillDecker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 08:55 AM   #10
SwampRabbit
Pope & Young
 
SwampRabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tomball, TX
Hunt In: Hill Country & East Texas
Default

Tagged.

I see that the Hill Country shoot is in Vanderpool. Same place? I though last year was the last for the Bug Scuffle. Maybe I misunderstood.
SwampRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 10:07 AM   #11
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampRabbit View Post
Tagged.



I see that the Hill Country shoot is in Vanderpool. Same place? I though last year was the last for the Bug Scuffle. Maybe I misunderstood.


New place, but only about 10 miles from the old place!

Bisch
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 10:09 AM   #12
ghostgoblin22
Ten Point
 
ghostgoblin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: athens, texas
Hunt In: east texas
Default

I plan on attending a few of these, it will great meeting some of you folks, none of my friends bowhunt nor shoot the sticks like I do so I'm wanting to meet some like minded folks like everyone here
ghostgoblin22 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 12:34 PM   #13
CRM_95
Pope & Young
 
CRM_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East TX
Hunt In: East TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisch View Post
Just about anybody whose anybody will be at Chester!!!!!


The Chester shoot in May is one of the top 3 shoots in the state. You will not regret making that shoot.

But.......there are many other "Don't Miss" shoots too! Go to any you can, make new friends, and have a ball!!!!!

Bisch
I turned in my time off request last night!! I'm excited!! I'm not planning to shoot in it, I don't know anything about 3d shoots. But I want to go watch and see the vendor booths and all that. It's only a couple hours away so no reason not to go.
CRM_95 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 05:56 PM   #14
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRM_95 View Post
I turned in my time off request last night!! I'm excited!! I'm not planning to shoot in it, I don't know anything about 3d shoots. But I want to go watch and see the vendor booths and all that. It's only a couple hours away so no reason not to go.
No, No, No!!!!!!! You bring your bow and plan to shoot! You will miss out on too much fun if you don't shoot. You will see every skill level at these big shoots.

Please alter your plans and bring your bow.

BTW, I just shot my first 3D shoot for 2017 today! It was a local club shoot, and my score showed that I had not touched my bow for the last week!!!! But I still had fun and am ready for the next one!

Bisch

Last edited by Bisch; 01-08-2017 at 06:12 PM..
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 06:20 PM   #15
CRM_95
Pope & Young
 
CRM_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East TX
Hunt In: East TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisch View Post
No, No, No!!!!!!! You bring your bow and plan to shoot! You will miss out on too much fun if you don't shoot. You will see every skill level at these big shoots.

Please alter your plans and bring your bow.

BTW, I just shot my first 3D shoot for 2017 today! It was a local club shoot, and my score showed that I had not touched my bow for the last week!!!! But I still had fun and am ready for the next one!

Bisch
I'm not opposed to it at all, just never shot in any sort of competition before. But I do think it'd be fun. I may sign up. How far are the farthest targets?
CRM_95 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 06:28 PM   #16
jerp
Pope & Young
 
jerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Shackleford Co.
Default

What Bisch says is very true! When you are new to the trad game is is natural to be a bit intimidated at the thought of shooting in a 3D tournament. You have visions of all these experts scoring 10s while you embarrass yourself by flinging arrows all over the woods. I felt the same way when I entered my first and for a good reason - I wasn't very good and had not practiced much beyond 10-12 yards. As it turned out I did in fact fling arrows all over the woods. I missed a lot and lost a couple of arrows but everyone was so welcoming and friendly I had an absolute blast - I even surprised myself by making a few great shots well beyond my comfortable range. It is very unlikely you will come in dead last, but if you do -so what?
jerp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 07:33 PM   #17
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default 2017 Trad Shoot Schedule

Don't worry about distances! It's a blast! Everyone is in a different place on their trad journey. Some guys will kick butt with unbelievable scores, other guys won't hit half the targets. In does not matter! The fun and friendships are what make it so great!

As you see, I did not answer your question. There will be a few you won't like, but most will be just fine!!!

Bisch

Last edited by Bisch; 01-08-2017 at 07:36 PM..
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 07:49 PM   #18
CRM_95
Pope & Young
 
CRM_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East TX
Hunt In: East TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
What Bisch says is very true! When you are new to the trad game is is natural to be a bit intimidated at the thought of shooting in a 3D tournament. You have visions of all these experts scoring 10s while you embarrass yourself by flinging arrows all over the woods. I felt the same way when I entered my first and for a good reason - I wasn't very good and had not practiced much beyond 10-12 yards. As it turned out I did in fact fling arrows all over the woods. I missed a lot and lost a couple of arrows but everyone was so welcoming and friendly I had an absolute blast - I even surprised myself by making a few great shots well beyond my comfortable range. It is very unlikely you will come in dead last, but if you do -so what?
I'll admit these thoughts have all crossed my mind!!
CRM_95 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 07:49 PM   #19
CRM_95
Pope & Young
 
CRM_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East TX
Hunt In: East TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisch View Post
Don't worry about distances! It's a blast! Everyone is in a different place on their trad journey. Some guys will kick butt with unbelievable scores, other guys won't hit half the targets. In does not matter! The fun and friendships are what make it so great!

As you see, I did not answer your question. There will be a few you won't like, but most will be just fine!!!

Bisch
Ok you talked me into it!!
CRM_95 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 07:54 PM   #20
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

You see I can't help but disagree. I won't compete if I can't at least show respectively. It's like being bad at golf. No one wants to be behind the sorry foursome who is out there "for fun".

All it does is make me more frustrated with my lack of ability. And with how much I spent in lost arrows.

Gary
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 08:24 PM   #21
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
You see I can't help but disagree. I won't compete if I can't at least show respectively. It's like being bad at golf. No one wants to be behind the sorry foursome who is out there "for fun".

All it does is make me more frustrated with my lack of ability. And with how much I spent in lost arrows.

Gary
To a point, I agree with you, as I am a very competitive person. On the other hand though, you can't expect to win at something that you just started at! You have to work from where you are to get to where you want to be!

Bisch
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 08:27 PM   #22
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

I've lost my will to compete. Competition brings out the best, and worst, in people. I will go to a couple of shoots but just as an observer.

Gary
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 09:03 PM   #23
tradtiger
Ten Point
 
tradtiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
I've lost my will to compete. Competition brings out the best, and worst, in people. I will go to a couple of shoots but just as an observer.

Gary
Well, you may not have noticed that you already won something in archery this week -- the Traditional First Shot Challenge for Week 1 !!

Your call for Week 2!
tradtiger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 09:08 PM   #24
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

That's to push myself. I shot 3D many moons ago. Shot rifle and pistol competition, tournament bass fished. Now all I compete for is the last piece of deer steak.

Gary
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 09:09 PM   #25
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

I just wanna hunt. Be good at it. Be deadly at it.

Gary
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 09:11 PM   #26
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
That's to push myself. I shot 3D many moons ago. Shot rifle and pistol competition, tournament bass fished. Now all I compete for is the last piece of deer steak.

Gary
Well, you don't have to compete to shoot with friends at a 3D shoot. I know guys who throw their scorecards away before starting, and I know guys who keep their score but don't turn in their cards because they are not there to compete with anyone else. Like in every crowd, there are a few duschbags, but if you shot competitive with a wheel bow, you will find that trad 3D is,for the most part, a whole different game.

Bisch
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 09:22 PM   #27
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

I have a bass boat for sale . . .

Gary
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 09:24 PM   #28
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
I have a bass boat for sale . . .

Gary
Ha! I got no use for that! But I love my little bowfishing rig!!!

Bisch
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 09:27 PM   #29
SwampRabbit
Pope & Young
 
SwampRabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tomball, TX
Hunt In: Hill Country & East Texas
Default

There is a guy on here... we'll call him Burt.

Burt went to a 3D shoot 1 week after getting his first trad bow. He drove 2 hours each way to get there. Burt didn't have arrows. Paul, whom he had never met, brought him some. Burt is usually pretty good at stuff; Burt sucked at shooting a trad bow. Burt missed alot of targets. What Burt didn't miss was losing out on alot of fun and meeting lots of super nice people. Burt learned alot at that shoot, most important was to relax and realize trad archers are a special breed of archers and a tight knit community that is diverse and very welcoming.

Be like Burt.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
SwampRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 09:29 PM   #30
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Yep. I'm going back to a small aluminum boat. Fish for food and fun again. They way I started as a kid.

Gary
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 09:31 PM   #31
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Try to make the ones in Fort Worth if scouting events permit.

Gary
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-08-2017, 09:49 PM   #32
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampRabbit View Post
There is a guy on here... we'll call him Burt.

Burt went to a 3D shoot 1 week after getting his first trad bow. He drove 2 hours each way to get there. Burt didn't have arrows. Paul, whom he had never met, brought him some. Burt is usually pretty good at stuff; Burt sucked at shooting a trad bow. Burt missed alot of targets. What Burt didn't miss was losing out on alot of fun and meeting lots of super nice people. Burt learned alot at that shoot, most important was to relax and realize trad archers are a special breed of archers and a tight knit community that is diverse and very welcoming.

Be like Burt.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I remember Burt!

That Paul guy is a pretty good feller too, kinda just like a fuzzy dog! He just had a shoulder replacement surgery, so everybody send up a prayer for his complete recovery!!!!

Bisch
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-09-2017, 04:48 PM   #33
SwampRabbit
Pope & Young
 
SwampRabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tomball, TX
Hunt In: Hill Country & East Texas
Default

I hadn't heard that about Paul. Prayers up for a smooth recovery Fuzzy

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
SwampRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-09-2017, 07:32 PM   #34
Davidrubio
Four Point
 
Davidrubio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Rowlett Tx
Hunt In: Sweetwather, Lampasas , Paris ,TX
Default

guys on the shot at Irving Bowhunters I am setting the course per members theme of inspiration, so far I got 10 to go, if you are on the neighborhood give me a call or send me an email with your request and it will be named after you but you have to shot your creation and take a picture.
( distance +or-, animal, trash or open )
214-938-2236
davidorubio@gmail.com
Davidrubio is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-09-2017, 09:10 PM   #35
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

I thought Rusty just had surgery. Wonder how it's going for him.

Gary
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-09-2017, 09:21 PM   #36
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
I thought Rusty just had surgery. Wonder how it's going for him.

Gary
Rusty (spidermonkey) did just have shoulder surgery. I talked to him the other day, and he said everything was going well. Paul (Fuzzy Dog) just had shoulder replacement surgery. He is doing well also, but has a long road to get back to 100%.

Bisch
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-09-2017, 09:24 PM   #37
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Yeah, the shoulder is a tough one. So many range of motion, muscle, tendon, cartilage, ligament and scar tissue challenges. It's a long painful road but hydrocodone and ice are your friend.

Maybe some bud light.

Gary
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 07:40 AM   #38
Hunter Todd
Ten Point
 
Hunter Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Telephone, Tx
Hunt In: Fannin co. /Boswell, Ok.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRM_95 View Post
I'm not opposed to it at all, just never shot in any sort of competition before. But I do think it'd be fun. I may sign up. How far are the farthest targets?
You will not even feel like you are in a competition, I promise. It's just like walking around shooting with friends. I used to feel the same way!!
Hunter Todd is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 08:30 AM   #39
jerp
Pope & Young
 
jerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Shackleford Co.
Default

At most tournaments the "how far"'question depends mostly on target size. We have a few really small ones eg: a woodchuck or armadillo that may be inside 10 yards. Big targets like a bear, elk or lion may be at 25. Deer-sized targets might average around 15. Even if you have not practiced much at those distances you may surprise yourself at how quickly you adapt in that setting- especially if you are shooting with more experienced archers.
jerp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 08:51 AM   #40
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
At most tournaments the "how far"'question depends mostly on target size. We have a few really small ones eg: a woodchuck or armadillo that may be inside 10 yards. Big targets like a bear, elk or lion may be at 25. Deer-sized targets might average around 15. Even if you have not practiced much at those distances you may surprise yourself at how quickly you adapt in that setting- especially if you are shooting with more experienced archers.
Yeah! A steel armadillo that loves to eat arrows!!!!!

Yes Cowtown has a steel armadillo, and TSLC has a steel target too, and Chester has a flying mosquito, and Hill Country Shootout has a 60+yd buffalo. They are all intimidating when you first see them, but also are a blast to shoot at, and you get to hoot and holler a bit when you do get lucky and get a good score on them.

Bisch
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 02:05 PM   #41
Ron Meloni
Ten Point
 
Ron Meloni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Schertz, TX
Hunt In: Hunting is too expensive!
Default

Hey folks, hope all is well. Been too long, but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard anything about Canyon Lake and if they're planning on hosting a TBOT this year? Haven't seen anything on their website or facebook, but I know it was usually end of february or first of March. Is the club still around? Just curious.

Thanks,

Ron
Ron Meloni is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 03:06 PM   #42
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default

I asked Glenn a few weeks ago, and he said he was trying to get it scheduled. Not on there yet, and I hope it does not go away. Canyon Lake always set a great course!!!!!

Biach
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 03:18 PM   #43
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default

Just found out that Austin Archery Club has scheduled a TBoT shoot for Saturday 7/8.

Bisch
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 03:49 PM   #44
Featherflinger
Ten Point
 
Featherflinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mineral Wells
Hunt In: Parker, Wise, Throckmorton
Default

1/21-1/22 Archers for Christ TBOT (Paris)
2/11-2/12 Denton TBOT
2/11 Shoot @ Big Oak Trad Weekend (Avinger)
2/18-2/19 Irving Bowhunters TBOT
2/18 Fredericksburg TBOT
2/25-2/26 Winter Trad Shoot (Cowtown, Ft Worth)
3/4 Bastrop County TBOT (Red Rock)
3/4-3/5 Duncan Bowhunters TBOT (Oklahoma)
3/5 Golden Triangle TBOT
3/18 Brazoria County TBOT (Angleton)
3/25 Dreams Come True Trad Shoot (Chester)
3/24-3/25 Tyler TBOT
4/1-4/2 Timber Creek Trad Buckle Blowout (Whitesboro)
4/8-4/9 Hill Country Shootout TBOT (Vanderpool)
4/22-4/23 Recurve Championship (Cowtown, Ft Worth)
4/22-4/23 Timber Creek TBOT (Whitesboro)
5/5-5/6 Rolling Plains TBOT (Memphis)
5/20-5/21 Glen Parker Stickbow Roundup (Chester)
5/27-5/28 Texas State Longbow Championship (TSLA, Ft Worth)
6/3-6/4 Collin County TBOT (Blue Ridge)
7/8-7/9 Mid Summer Meltdown TBOT (San Angelo)
7/8 Austin Archery Club TBOT
7/22-7/23 Trad Tri-State Championship (Wellington)
8/5 Bastrop County TBOT (Red Rock)
9/9-9/10 Devil's Mountain TBOT (San Angelo)
9/16-9/17 Sagebrush TBOT (Wellington)
Featherflinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-15-2017, 09:44 PM   #45
paulvrana
Six Point
 
paulvrana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Default

Thanks Jeff -- I haven't shot a tourney in a while but hope we can shoot a round or two together this year.
paulvrana is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-15-2017, 10:08 PM   #46
Featherflinger
Ten Point
 
Featherflinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mineral Wells
Hunt In: Parker, Wise, Throckmorton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulvrana View Post
Thanks Jeff -- I haven't shot a tourney in a while but hope we can shoot a round or two together this year.
Hey Paul! We do need to meet up and shoot. Haven't heard from you in a while!
Featherflinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-18-2017, 12:02 PM   #47
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default

Cherokee Archery Club TBoT 3/25

IBO Trad World shoot Chapmansboro, TN 7/21 - 7/23

Bisch
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-18-2017, 03:55 PM   #48
PineyWoodsBow
Ten Point
 
PineyWoodsBow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Conroe,Tx
Hunt In: SHNF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisch View Post
Just found out that Austin Archery Club has scheduled a TBoT shoot for Saturday 7/8.

Bisch
Do you know if they are going to host the IBO again this year?

Jason
PineyWoodsBow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-18-2017, 06:41 PM   #49
Bisch
Pope & Young
 
Bisch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sonora, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
Do you know if they are going to host the IBO again this year?



Jason


IBO is not coming back to Austin.

Bisch
Bisch is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-18-2017, 06:49 PM   #50
PineyWoodsBow
Ten Point
 
PineyWoodsBow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Conroe,Tx
Hunt In: SHNF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisch View Post
IBO is not coming back to Austin.

Bisch
Thanks Bisch, are they not coming to Texas at all?
PineyWoodsBow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com