|08-28-2016, 07:17 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Hunt In: My KB Ranch. Rocksprings, TX
KB Ranch Crock Pot Crack Chicken
This has opening Day Deer Season meal all over it.
2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
2 (8 oz.) blocks cream cheese (Replace 1 of the Cream Cheese with Philly Jalapeno Cream Cheese, which would make this a little spicy)
2 (1 oz.) packets dry Ranch seasoning
8 oz. bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
1. In a slow cooker combine place chicken, cream cheese, and Ranch seasoning.
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
3. Once chicken shreds stir with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and all the ingredients combine.
4. Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate.
5. Serve in a warm Bun (Throw on some Cheddar if you want).
Last edited by coker737; 08-28-2016 at 07:19 AM..
|12-06-2016, 03:28 PM||#22|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Hunt In: Pontotoc
Got it started. I cut the chicken in half only in hopes to reduce cooking time a little. Have a 5yr old that need to be in bed by 8
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk