This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Big 12 beats up on each other it's because the league sucks. SEC beats up on each other it's because the SEC is deep.

It is what it is...
    Dang dude, they got 4 in the top 5...thats gotta count for something. Sounds pretty deep to me.

Comment

Texas 28, Kstate 24

Comment

What is the percentage of AP votes? East Coast vs West Coast? Therein lies your answer. It is nothing new or made up by non-SEC leg hunmping TBHers.

You also hear that a lot of folks/voters in the eastern time zone never see any games from the west as they finish up well after midnight EST.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          What is the percentage of AP votes? East Coast vs West Coast? Therein lies your answer. It is nothing new or made up by non-SEC leg hunmping TBHers.

You also hear that a lot of folks/voters in the eastern time zone never see any games from the west as they finish up well after midnight EST.
          Heard some espn analyist saying that PAC 12 was the best conference in college football. Guess this is what you are referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            I noticed that Texas had no pressure on the QB. We are getting nothing out of our DE's. It seems our DB's were playing really soft as well. I think our LB's are a step or two slow. So when you add all of those up, I think overall it was just not a good night for the defense.

Three weeks to work on Auburn.
            Hard to get pressure running a 3-3-5 if you aren't blitzing. If I didn't know better, I would say they were just playing vanilla. Mangino called a good game though.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
              Hard to get pressure running a 3-3-5 if you aren't blitzing. If I didn't know better, I would say they were just playing vanilla. Mangino called a good game though.
              Mangino is a good coach. He had Kansas on the verge of greatness, but like Mike Leach, he pushed too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                KSU is a team full of average players that don't make mistakes very often and that is because they're well coached. Well coached football teams win games and you can't help but respect what Snyder has done with what he has! Texas will have to fire on all cylinders to win in the little apple, or, a lot of luck.

To bad they didn't have their kicking duties worked out for Auburn.
                So Auburn victory over K State was due to missed opportunities by the extra point/Field goal kicker, but K State victory over OU is due to the fact they are well coached? The game I watched OU missed two FG.

Comment

And now the 40 year old ball coach has one of his starting WR and a backup corner (where he is thin at) busted for passing out at a Whaterburger Sunday night in a car that was in gear. Good times...

Comment

Originally posted by coach_stew View Post
                    So Auburn victory over K State was due to missed opportunities by the extra point/Field goal kicker, but K State victory over OU is due to the fact they are well coached? The game I watched OU missed two FG.
                    Seems like most close games are coming down to the kickers. Sad but true. Drive to their 10 for the win and then the kicker misses it.

Comment

Originally posted by coach_stew View Post
                      KSU is generally well coached. They don't normally beat themselves with stupid penalties or decisions. Snyder will generally keep them in most games.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        Seems like most close games are coming down to the kickers. Sad but true. Drive to their 10 for the win and then the kicker misses it.
                        Always hate to see a game be decided by the kicker too.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                          Always hate to see a game be decided by the kicker too.
                          Yep. Me too!!

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                            They couldn't catch one either and they cant tackle either and they cant do a lot of things, its a miserable predicament
                            Yes, and if Sumlin doesn't switch to a QB that can hit a moving receiver, while Snyder continues to pretend to be a DC, this season will only get uglier. Trill is looking like herka derk.

Comment

I think y'all are forgetting that Hill is a dang freshman. He has more raw talent in his pinky than Herp had in his entire body.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                Heard some espn analyist saying that PAC 12 was the best conference in college football. Guess this is what you are referring to?
                                Your team is LSU. Not Vandy, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Miss State, etc.

You understand what I am saying, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X