MLB is all in for BLM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    I wonder how many people you could have called and heard the game on in the background?

Despite the repeated insistence by some that the return of national anthem protests would cause MLB television ratings to crater, the two games televised to a national audience Thursday night set multiple viewership records.

According to Nielsen ratings shared by ESPN, the first regular season game of the season between the New York Yankees and Washington Nationals averaged an audience of 4,000,000 viewers, which is a new record for an MLB opening night game telecast. The broadcast was the most-watched regular season MLB game on any network since 2011.

Yeah
    Bc there’s been JACK S##t to watch since like March.

Still ain’t watching.

Ever.

Come on college sports!

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
      Well he was raised right. Wish more would follow his lead.
      [ATTACH]1012308[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I agree. Unfortunately they will ostracize him before long. I wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
        Yeah
        Bc there’s been JACK S##t to watch since like March.

Still ain’t watching.

Ever.

Come on college sports!
        College sports???
        Punks are running their mouths also!

Comment

Screw all pro sports and probably all college when they get to play! Nothing going to stop this except a civil war!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Screw all pro sports and probably all college when they get to play! Nothing going to stop this except a civil war!
            We are in a political and social civil war already. I'm not sure how we avoid the other part of it at the rate we are going.

Comment

I agree. Unfortunately they will ostracize him before long. I wish him the best.

I don’t agree with any of that, but I believe that was before the national anthem and Joey gallo, Todd Frazier did the same for the rangers

Comment

I apologize, didn’t mean to disagree in full scheme

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                  College sports???
                  Punks are running their mouths also!

I know.
                  First year since birth I’m not rooting for the Longhorns....and I went there!!

But no more.

Graduated from SWT so I still love my bobcats...but they’ll be lucky to go 5-5.

Got a buddy whose the director of bands at LSU, and one of my best friends is the head director at Arizona State, so I guess the m cheering for them now.

Comment

Wish I was in his position. He signed a 12 year $365 million dollar contract. I would be hoping they would get mad enough to run me off. Retire without even having to wear out my arm.

Comment

Working...
                    X