• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Up!!!

Comment

continued prayers

Comment

Haven't been on much lately Mike and just now catching up...

Lord hear our prayer. We know You are our God, and we know You can do all things we ask that is in Your will. Lord we ask you, give this sweet lady years just as you did for Hezekiah. You gave him 15 years more to work for You Lord so we know you hear and change when petitioned by Your people. This dear lady Cheryl, needs the years Lord to complete her work on this earth before you call her to Yourself. We ask You to remove this terrible disease from her body and give her strength to fight and go boldly proclaiming what You did for her. Give her a strong witness, and strengthen her family. I especially ask for comfort and strength for my brother Mike as he stands strongly by her side through the treatments prescribed by her care-givers. We ask You Lord, guide her care-givers through a right treatment to accomplish Your plan. Give them wisdom and the skills to carry out Your plan Lord. We Love You Lord God and we thank You for Your Son's Sacrifice for us that we may have direct access to Your mercy and grace through Him. It is in His name Jesus we ask and pray these things, Amen.

Hang in there Mike! You gotta stay strong. Lean on the Lord and He will prevail for you.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Continued prayers Mike!

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this, Mike. May God show you his glory, mercy, and grace. Peace and comfort to you and your family. With all of His love, Tracey

Comment

Prayers up brother. May God bless you, your sister, and your entire family.

Comment

Prayers Sent! God Bless

Comment

Prayers sent for all

Comment

Prayers up for family and friends brotha.
                      GODBLESS and GODSPEED

Comment

Working...
                      X