Photoshop Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop Question

I have been wanting to up grade to Photoshop as my editing program, there is some stuff I just cant do in elements. The thing is I cant justify the cost at this time. So i wa thinking maybe starting out with cs3. Heres the question... Why are some people selling it (Amazon) for $600 + and then other places (KYusinc) selling it for less tahn $200 ?? I dont know much about buying software online, so what am I missing??

That looks like a deal. I know nothing about that seller, but the box of software is just a product. If they were able to buy a few cases of it from a troubled retailer, then they could sell it at a discount just like anyother product. I've bought software like that on eBay before. Works like a charm for me. I guess the only question is will you receive the product after paying for it (is the seller legit)? The CDs in the box will work the same, no matter what you pay for it.

Comment

I might be a little concerned that you won't be able to upgrade it later, for whatever reason.

Comment

If you search, you will find a post by Kevin -- you can buy an older version and then go to the website he recommended and buy an upgrade.

As Casey mentioned, there are limitations on upgrades....

For my purposes, CS3 is way more advanced than my skill set.

Comment

Color me skeptical. Their website is filled with misspelled words and bad grammar. Come to think of it, TBH could be a scam too!

Comment

TBoat..... dont buy it! I have an unlimited license for CS3..... We can meet for a beer and I can load it for you.....

Comment

OR photoshop 7 or photoshop 8 or Elements 5.0........

Comment

Originally posted by Xspot View Post
                TBoat..... dont buy it! I have an unlimited license for CS3..... We can meet for a beer and I can load it for you.....
                Looks like well be drinking beer, loading software and changing out an ar upper, I just picked up my wrench and free floating hand guard.

Comment

Come on over..... sounds like it going to be a good evening.....

Comment

Working...
                  X