Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slavery...again.......

Back to selling their own people again, stay classy Africa

**Allow me to explain a small concept known as sarcasm. I actually don't believe this part of Africa to be classy at all (go figure) nor do I find it funny.

This sub forum is called Politics and Current Events. This is what is known as a current event. I thought intelligent people might find this story enlightening and may want to have an adult conversation about it.
    Last edited by Ætheling; 04-11-2017, 09:05 AM. Reason: Not so intelligent people

Isn the same basic concept happening on our southern border? If a migrant pay to be smuggled they can "work" until they pay passage to a coyote?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Isn the same basic concept happening on our southern border? If a migrant pay to be smuggled they can "work" until they pay passage to a coyote?
      Pretty much, definitely a serf sub class.

Comment

Slavery, Its been going on all around the world for a long time.

Comment

You guys keep this up and this forum will be shut down again....

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
            You guys keep this up and this forum will be shut down again....
            Noted. My apologies to buckbar21 and everyone else for losing my cool, I just don't take kindly to being insulted.

Comment

Somebody call SJL and let her know what's going on over there!!! Wait...she's too busy being ignert and appalled...mush I die!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Noted. My apologies to buckbar21 and everyone else for losing my cool, I just don't take kindly to being insulted.
                Ahh, J,
                It's happened with me too, in spite of my best efforts to absorb, turn the other cheek, get my hat and find someplace else to be when it does happen.

I suggest that we all keep in mind that if there had never been a difference of opinion that there never woulda been a horse race.

Peace, Bud to you and to all the others that I've ****** off from time to time.

Bob Lee

Comment

Working...
                X