Is Paul Ryan gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Paul Ryan gone?

I doubt it! Ryan has been anointed as the future for the party.............good, bad or indifferent.

Comment

Paul Ryan is a pantie neoliberal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
        Paul Ryan is a pantie neoliberal.

Agreed! But he is the leader.....lol. Lots of folks on TBH said that two years ago and got booed of the stage. [emoji107] He will surely stab Caesar in the back! Good news is that it all will come to a head sooner than later!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

That guys a snake. Silver tongued snake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonder how Trey Gowdy would do in that job?

Javi

Comment

I think all players involved knew what Ryan was and is. First major piece of legislation you still have to give the speaker the benefit of the doubt that hes capable. Now that hes proven again what he is time for new coalitions minus the Rhinos. Theyve done nothing for the potus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Judge Jeanine is going off on Ryan again

Comment

Then there is this. We all know trumps not very ideological. He just likes to win, he hates losing.

Judge Jeanine is telling him to form new alliances & disregard party lines [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Comment

The Republican party is full of snakes. He should listen. Washington is a cesspool. We all know that the leaks come from the Republican side. I trust maybe 10% of Washington and Trump and his VP are in that 10%.

Comment

Is Paul Ryan gone?

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                      Judge Jeanine is going off on Ryan again

I found her rant in the video above to be inconsistent and lacking. One minute she takes a shot at the hardcore conservatives in the Republican Freedom Caucus and suggests this bill's failure will embolden them to be problematic on tax reform. The next minute she's lashing out at RINOs for not having Trump's back. She completely ignored the significance of the political tug-of-war in the House between GOP conservatives and GOP moderates. Then she says the American People won't forget this legislative failure, which is a bizarre statement given that recent polling indicates less than 20% of voters wanted the GOP bill to pass. All this bundled together with her unabashed Trump cheerleading made it tough to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                        I found her rant in the video above to be inconsistent and lacking. One minute she takes a shot at the hardcore conservatives in the Republican Freedom Caucus and suggests this bill's failure will embolden them to be problematic on tax reform. The next minute she's lashing out at RINOs for not having Trump's back. She completely ignored the significance of the political tug-of-war in the House between GOP conservatives and GOP moderates. Then she says the American People won't forget this legislative failure, which is a bizarre statement given that recent polling indicates less than 20% of voters wanted the GOP bill to pass. All this bundled together with her unabashed Trump cheerleading made it tough to watch.

You described it quite well

Comment

That's what you got our of It? It's hard listening to the sound words and thoughts of others when your own bias has your ears closed. Trump is doing what any America loving president should do. The **** snakes playing partisan politics, without thought of the people, is where it gets messy. I am so sick of both parties it's not even funny. Fact is, the only people in Washington that care, are the ones in Trump's inner circle. The man is trying his are off and doing what he can for the future of our children. The egos of Washington fight him at every turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            That's what you got our of It? It's hard listening to the sound words and thoughts of others when your own bias has your ears closed. Trump is doing what any America loving president should do. The **** snakes playing partisan politics, without thought of the people, is where it gets messy. I am so sick of both parties it's not even funny. Fact is, the only people in Washington that care, are the ones in Trump's inner circle. The man is trying his are off and doing what he can for the future of our children. The egos of Washington fight him at every turn.

She emphasized those words and thoughts in the video. Perhaps your own bias might have kept your ears closed.

Apparently Trump, like Obama, is incapable of shouldering political responsibility. We were promised great deals under his leadership.

Comment

She emphasized those words and thoughts in the video. Perhaps your own bias might have kept your ears closed.

Apparently Trump, like Obama, is incapable of shouldering political responsibility. We were promised great deals under his leadership.
                              If you expect any one to do anything for you, then you should continue to hold your breath. The man hasn't even been in office for 6 months and the crying has become ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                              X