My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Saucy Venison Burrito Bowls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wild Kitchen - New Post - Saucy Venison Burrito Bowls

If you have any roasts left, I highly, highly recommend this one. Fifteen minutes in the morning and thirty minutes in the evening will produce these Saucy Venison Burrito Bowls. I ate them two days in a row. No regrets.

Click image for larger version

Name:	25 Saucy Venison Burrito Bowls (420x420).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	25084854

That sounds delicious

Comment

Looks great. Will try this weekend

Comment

In crock pot now!

Comment

Going to try this one too. Keep posting! ��

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            In crock pot now!
            How's it smell?

Originally posted by Coacheddy View Post
            Going to try this one too. Keep posting! ��
            With pleasure!

Comment

House smells amazing!

Wife sampled and said it was great, I'll cook rice in a few minutes. I cooked a pot of lack beans to go with it.

Comment

Time for a test drive! Smells awesome
                Attached Files

Comment

My wife, daughter and I enjoyed it! I had to leave out the corn starch due to my strict diet plan, and while it would add a texture, don't think it would change the great flavor. I also cooked black beans all day separate instead of canned beans, which had waaayyyy less sodium.... Therefore I had to add a little more salt, but if using canned beans I would guess your ratio would be perfect! thanks for the recipe, will be using again, for sure !!!

Comment

My wife, daughter and I enjoyed it! I had to leave out the corn starch due to my strict diet plan, and while it would add a texture, don't think it would change the great flavor. I also cooked black beans all day separate instead of canned beans, which had waaayyyy less sodium.... Therefore I had to add a little more salt, but if using canned beans I would guess your ratio would be perfect! thanks for the recipe, will be using again, for sure !!!
                    Thanks for the review! I'm sure there are other things that could thicken the sauce, too. Try mashing up half a cup of your beans and mixing them in. That's how I thicken my red beans for red beans and rice. Glad it worked for y'all!

Comment

Figured I'd fill my home with the smell of this again. Awesome recipe !

Comment

Figured I'd fill my home with the smell of this again. Awesome recipe !
                        I could go for that tight now. But I'll settle for a little crawfish in Henderson, LA.

Comment

I guarantee my house smells better than anything in La. Lol

Man this is good!!!!

Comment

Was requested by my wife for tomorrow's dinner with guest

Comment

Was requested by my wife for tomorrow's dinner with guest
                              Wish I could give you a business card to serve with it! I hope they love it! Thanks for letting me know. I really appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Working...
                              X